Hidding Folders and stuff

sc1997

Hey there guys, I hope you are having a great day/night!

I'm helping a friend clean his computer and organize it overall. I have saved all his files in an internal HDD. Clean installed WIndows 8 in one of the 2 hard drives.

Now, he has decided to use one of the 500 GB drives to install WIndows and software only. The other 500GB one will be destined to media of all sorts (he's about to get a bigger one and to make cloning easier, we decided to go that route).

We set up 2 User accounts, his (Admin), and another one for the Family.

We've moved the location of the Music, Video and Picture Libraries as well as his Download folder to a folder in the secondary (media) HDD named exactly like his current account is. We've done the same for the family account.

Now the "problem" is that he wants to hide his folder from the other account. Or at least block its access to it. In other words, he wants to have unfeathered access to both hard drives but lock the other account only to the primary one and the folder where all of its Libraries are in the second one.

How would you go about doing this? Preferably hide his folder from the other account, but if it needs be discoverable, at least lets make it be non-accessible.

Thank you so much in advance!!

On the admin account go into the properties of the second hard drive and change the second account privileges to something along the lines of "none". I think that's how you do it.... On mobile because the internet is down... :(

Thanks for the input. Wouldn't that block the other user (family user) out of its own libraries (which are in the second drive). Will surely let you know the results when I get my hands onto that PC.