here is my build please give feedback.

Dustinr26

So as title says this is my build and I'm really happy how it turned out. I just upgraded my monitors to the new 24 inch 144hz Asus VG248QE panels. Below is pic of first build I did and you can see what it has become.

OGpicpclbc_zps07c4b66b.jpg

and here it is with the Samsung 60hz 27 inch monitors I had before upgrading them to Asus ones.

mydesklargepicsize_zps626318d6.jpg

I submitted that pic to Razer contest for the Signature Black Kraken and was lucky enough to win a pair for the 3 they gave away too.

razerme_zps16bc096a.jpg

kraken_zpsef8b68e8.jpg

and here is my man cave as you can see now below.

702c293b-a01b-41e2-ac99-316519293b9d_zps

3deckwall_zps6898aff1.jpg

protecpic_zps76fac7af.jpg

dicepiccouch_zps3f22b7f2.jpg

pcredroompic_zps5b45cc30.jpg

deskpicallmonitors_zps4de0fdf3.jpg

and so you can see it with reg room light no led lights on 

regroom_zps846c14d9.jpg

and here are my specs for my PC also:

Intel i7 2700k O'Cd 4.6 MHz 
Asus ROG Maximus V Extreme
Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus 
EVGA GTX 680 FTW+ tri sli
16 gig corsair xms3 ram
240 gig OCZ Agility 3 SSD
1 TB western digital hdd caviar black
2 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Creative sound blaster x-fi titanium sound card
Samsung 1080p 2333t LCD/Samsung 27 inch S27A350H hooked to Dell XPS studio XPS 1640 laptop with HDMI splitter
Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor x3 
in 2d surround 
Razer naga mmo mouse
Razer Blackwidow ultimatekeyboard
Klipsch Pro media 2.1 with sub sound audio system
Corsair AX Gold 1200psu
Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Full Tower ATX Gaming Computer Case

your link are messed up, go into the editing thing and then iit should fix itself.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

your link are messed up, go into the editing thing and then iit should fix itself.

dang it thanks for telling me I will fix it now

dang it thanks for telling me I will fix it now

yup.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Have you considered removing the optical drive as well? Personally I find that they're a little unappealing.

That cooler won't be able to cool the cpu @4.6 ghz I'd get a h100 or something 

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

That cooler won't be able to cool the cpu @4.6 ghz I'd get a h100 or something 

that cooler works great even under heavy load it has not gotten above 36 degrees. i have really good airflow though too.

At first I was like 'meh'

Then I scrolled down.... 

AND MY JAW FELL DOWN.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It looks good, I'm just not a huge fan of the printer, red lighting and the tilted camera shots. 

the printer is very old of course and using iphone so trying to fit it in was difficult but the lights are the sylvania led which you can set any color i just thought it looked better than reg room light on but thank you for honest opinion.

At first I was like 'meh'

Then I scrolled down.... 

AND MY JAW FELL DOWN.

i hope in a good way..  :)

y system no match room?

you mean the color? its just led you can change to any color you want from remote. I got at costco and at night its much easier to play with relaxed lighting and pics don't do it justice because the pic just enhanced the bulb of the light so they look super nasty from a picture i think

Also I'm not a huge fan of LED fans/strips, etc. except under a few occassions like white backlit keyboards. Can we see pictures of the room with natural light and no LEDs?

I really like those framed pictures too, where did you get them?

Also I'm not a huge fan of LED fans/strips, etc. except under a few occassions like white backlit keyboards. Can we see pictures of the room with natural light and no LEDs?

i just added reg room light and i only use the led light at night they are the Sylvania Led sticky strips you can get at costco off remote any color you can change to you can think of. It gives me the dark bar feel if you get me at night time. 

i just added reg room light and i only use the led light at night they are the Sylvania Led sticky strips you can get at costco off remote any color you can change to you can think of. It gives me the dark bar feel if you get me at night time. 

Nice, just hide those cables a little more and it'll look even more awesome. Lots of references to gambling I noticed, two dice and a Las Vegas sign.  :P

is your man cave pink?

i like the razer gear and monitor setup,

thanks for sharing.

Nice, just hide those cables a little more and it'll look even more awesome. Lots of references to gambling I noticed, two dice and a Las Vegas sign.  :P

This is true I love gambling a ton. I agree the cables need to be cleaned up for sure so they cannot be seen.

is your man cave pink?

i like the razer gear and monitor setup,

thanks for sharing.

Damn it does look pink huh. Pics never do justice I think. It's red for my Vegas themed room. I was goin to change pc lights to red but just never did I had that case before we moved and once we unpacked as our stuff was in storage for awhile I forgot how much red stuff we had. Thanks for feedback too