Running Stress Test in AIDA64 on i7-4790k.

So I live in a climate that tends to get very hot in the summer around 105*f (Around 40*c) in the summer and during the night around 80-85*f (around 29*c) in my room with no AC on. 

So Far I'm running AIDA64 on my stock i7-4790k with a Corsair H50 little under whelming I know but its doing its job for about 18 minutes now and will run longer, I just started the stress test and my CPU temp is 65.7*c average and my hottest core is 65*c. i just want to know if I should see expect to see a massive spike after an hour or so and if the lower temps are a good sign so far or a bad one?
BTW other specs are Fractal arc Mini case with two vent exhausts on the top a 140mm and 120mm Fractal silent series fans a 120mm in the front also fractal silent series for intake and I know I'm gonna hate myself later for it because of cleaning but the stock Corsair H50 fan set to push on the rear vent as intake. 
MSI z97M motherboard gaming edition, 8gb of Corsair Vengeance Ram, MSI GTX770 Gaming edition 2gb, Corsair CX600 PSU.
I know its not the beefiest Power supply but I'm not running SLI. or Overclocking anything over their stock clocks so I expect to be fine for now till i just grab a 750w PSU.

Now all that being said 34 minutes into this test and Hottest core is around 66.1*c and average for all cores is 62.2*c.
I was worried after I bought this CPU when I started to hear horror stories about how this refresh was absolutely trash when it comes to the TIM and while I expect to break that in a bit more and get the true temps of my particular 4790k I'm holding out hope that this one is good and my temps are okay considering I live in what basically is an oven and I've yet to get decent answers from anyone online about normal temps on a CPU in a hot climate. So I'll try to keep this updated and post a screen shot of my final AIDA64 stress test stats and see if anyone can help me figure out the deviation of the temps from a standard 72*f (22*c) house.
  Thanks in advance for any help of tips.