Which mechanical keyboard should I buy?

Monkeymatthew78

Rosewill Rk-9100 or CM Quickfire TK?

quickfire tk.

/quickfire rapid since tenkeyless is so much better. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

quickfire tk.

/quickfire rapid since tenkeyless is so much better. 

757d58230632d5233696f17e1dfedb1f.png

edited pic because that one was shit, like tenkeyless boards.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

-

edited pic because that one was shit, like tenkeyless boards.

TKL is soo much better. Its much more comfortable having your hands closer together. Before I got my TKL I had to use my keyboard on an angle in order to keep my hands close enough together. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

TKL is soo much better. Its much more comfortable having your hands closer together. Before I got my TKL I had to use my keyboard on an angle in order to keep my hands close enough together. 

I love small keyboards, I am a little weird though, apparently I am dum for wanting a 40% keyboard

What's the reason behind chosing the Rosewill Rk-9100 or CM Quickfire TK? 

Does it need to be TKL? What are your requirements?

I  have a Quickfire TK with Cherry MX Red switches, and I'm very happy with it. I'd say go for it.

I love small keyboards, I am a little weird though, apparently I am dum for wanting a 40% keyboard

Is there such a thing as a 40%? I've heard of 60% (and have one on it's way to me), but I've never heard of a 40%.

Is there such a thing as a 40%? I've heard of 60% (and have one on it's way to me), but I've never heard of a 40%.

y7bYe8k.jpg?1

Corsair RGB master race

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

I personally own a Ducky Shine 2 with MX blues. I'd say get this, but there's newer versions of it available. Anything from Ducky is top notch though.

COMIC SANS

Tenkeyless backlit? Does it exist?

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Unavailable and overpriced peasant.

They're releasing at the same price as the current K70 and K95 did. How is that overpriced when they are far superior?

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

They're releasing at the same price as the current K70 and K95 did. How is that overpriced when they are far superior?

LEDs are gimmicky and are more expensive than the original K-line of mechanical keyboards, and they aren't superior to Ducky, CM Storm or WASDKeyboards. They just bought the "exclusive rights for MX rgb".

LEDs are gimmicky and are more expensive than the original K-line of mechanical keyboards, and they aren't superior to Ducky, CM Storm or WASDKeyboards. They just bought the "exclusive rights for MX rgb".

RGB is a hell of a bragging right though.

lmaoo.

My current keyboard was £10. Anything is an upgrade, and hey why not having a pulsing rainbow on your desk?

My current keyboard was £10. Anything is an upgrade, and hey why not having a pulsing rainbow on your desk?

If only there was a RGB TKL :-)

go for it! 

( I've got a CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate with MX Browns and red leds myself by the way )

If only there was a RGB TKL :-)

go for it! 

( I've got a CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate with MX Browns and red leds myself by the way )

Yea that's what I thought when I first heard about them. Tenkeyless would be nice and I certainly don't see a need for 18 macro keys.

Tenkeyless backlit? Does it exist?

Yes it does. Ducky Shine 3 TKL

nah man let him use his shitty "gaming" keyboard with 50 macro buttons and a useless numpad