This good one ?

Abdullatif
Go to solution Solved by creatip123,

Are you sure that hyperx cloud better than afterglow ? I visit amazon then i see that hyperx cloud is cheap

Based on personal experiences, whichever you ended up getting, you will have curious feelings, or even regrets....

Let's do a simple systematical 'what if' options:

- You get the HyperX, no matter how you like it, you'll have curiosity about that afterglow. 'If only I'd gone with the afterglow', or 'perhaps the afterglow would be better than this hyperx', etc

- You get the afterglow, vice versa, just replace the 'afterglow' with 'hyperx'

If you don't want to experience that curiosity and/or regrets, than the other option is to get both of them, and compare them yourself, head to head, in your home. Which leads to the following options:

- Keep the one you like, sell the others. You take a minor money loss, but at least you're not curious anymore

- Keep both, alternating the usage, or just keep it, if only for novelty purpose

- Sell both. Perhaps you ended up disliking both, sell both of them, and find another one that you like

Up to you, which road you wanna take.....

Hello

This headset is good for gaming and music ? And it is extreme good ?

name of the headset: afterglow 5.1 surround sound dolby wireless

Hello

Not really. Afterglow isn't really great for anything tbh.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Well, they certainly look nice. I have no experience with them, but I'm willing to bet that you're paying for the design, not for the quality.

I'd look for something else to be honest. For a similar price, you can get something better, or something just as good for less money. 

Not really. Afterglow isn't really great for anything tbh.

They have got an award for it's performance headset

Hello

No not extreme good.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

They have got an award for it's performance headset

An award? Show me said award.  Never been satisfied with Afterglow products. They feel cheap, are cheap, and are straight up lousy in terms of audio.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

An award? Show me said award.  Never been satisfied with Afterglow products. They feel cheap, are cheap, and are straight up lousy in terms of audio.

"Its like Jeeps Trail Rated badge, because let's make an award and give it to ourselves. Good job everyone, congratulations, we did good. Grand Cherokee SRT8 drives by."

"Its like Jeeps Trail Rated badge, because let's make an award and give it to ourselves. Good job everyone, congratulations, we did good. Grand Cherokee SRT8 drives by."

I almost died reading this xD but so true.  BTW I love your username and picture!

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

I almost died reading this xD but so true.  BTW I love your username and picture!

I wouldn't friend me, I'm a faggot and an asshole that likes Jeeps and their Trail Rated badges. 

I wouldn't friend me, I'm a faggot and an asshole that likes Jeeps and their Trail Rated badges. 

Can confirm

:') this is gold. Btw, never owned a pair of afterglow headphones, but have tried them.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

:') this is gold. Btw, never owned a pair of afterglow headphones, but have tried them.

I've never owned a gaming headset, "stares at wall of headphones" never had a need. 

Ok what is good headset

Real headphones and a mic, or Hyperx Cloud

Can confirm

Got into bed and thought..."Damn good thing that I'm not a faggots asshole."

Got into bed and thought..."Damn good thing that I'm not a faggots asshole."

That's the thought I comfort myself with every night before sleep*

*may be untrue

Sennheiser HD558 is as low as i would ever go, and either a modmic or a blue mic, Snowball or yeti depending on what you like or a maybe Zalmam clip on mic

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Are you sure that hyperx cloud better than afterglow ? I visit amazon then i see that hyperx cloud is cheap

Based on personal experiences, whichever you ended up getting, you will have curious feelings, or even regrets....

Let's do a simple systematical 'what if' options:

- You get the HyperX, no matter how you like it, you'll have curiosity about that afterglow. 'If only I'd gone with the afterglow', or 'perhaps the afterglow would be better than this hyperx', etc

- You get the afterglow, vice versa, just replace the 'afterglow' with 'hyperx'

If you don't want to experience that curiosity and/or regrets, than the other option is to get both of them, and compare them yourself, head to head, in your home. Which leads to the following options:

- Keep the one you like, sell the others. You take a minor money loss, but at least you're not curious anymore

- Keep both, alternating the usage, or just keep it, if only for novelty purpose

- Sell both. Perhaps you ended up disliking both, sell both of them, and find another one that you like

Up to you, which road you wanna take.....

I've never owned a gaming headset, "stares at wall of headphones" never had a need. 

Real headphones and a mic, or Hyperx Cloud

I use SteelSeries Siberia V2's for gaming, ATH M50s for at home music, and Sennheiser CX 300 MK II's for listening on the go. Unfortunately the earbuds aren't as good as my old CX 275's.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

I use SteelSeries Siberia V2's for gaming, ATH M50s for at home music, and Sennheiser CX 300 MK II's for listening on the go. Unfortunately the earbuds aren't as good as my old CX 275's.

I've own, used so many headphones that I'm not even even anymore.

I've own, used so many headphones that I'm not even even anymore.

Same here.  My first encounter with audiophilia is when my dad let me listen to a pair of Sennheiser's he bought in the 80's. They sound amazing.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

Same here. My first encounter with audiophilia is when my dad let me listen to a pair of Sennheiser's he bought in the 80's. They sound amazing.

Not really a Sennheiser man, looks at MOE, I like mah Shures.