Dell Canada No Longer Have Phone Sales Support (Online Only)

GoodBytes

If you want to pick up the phone and order something from Dell Canada because you seek advice on what you need, or ask questions about the product, or need help or assistance in doing your purchase, or do a special request, or want to negotiate the price, or simply prefer it. Well, you are out of luck.

Dell_Logo_Tagline.jpg

Since 4 month from now, Dell has quietly cut their phone service for sales. If you want to purchase something from Dell, it is online, and nothing else.

You have a chat system still there, which is outsourced to India via a third party company so you can only get information that is displayed on their web site, pretty much, and not really help you.

So far, their small business is still offering phone sale service.

Source: Me. I called from the now, super hidden phone number, and had to dig things out, including since when they started cut this service.

Image source: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/logo-design-brand-dell-logo-dude,11693.html

It's Dell duuh I bought a alienware a few years ago with a good discount still stupid me but anyways the model I wanted was sold out on the website so I called I literally waited 38 minutes before I got someone to pick up the phone.

And I got someone that spoke half english half chinese or something like that. xD Got the piece of shit laptop and sold it after a few months.

Not that Dell phone support was any good. Just people in India reading from a script. "Is the computer turned on?" "Yes? OK, let's erase everything by running the recovery tool." 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

I prefer online vs phone support

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I like phone support. As you can negotiate the price, and you can do special requests like: "No additional software installed", and "Please include the OS and driver disk", for a junk free system, and not shitty recovery thing. You have the proper disc for a proper clean install.

I even requested to not have the darn stickers put on my laptop. So, my system arrived without even the Intel sticker on. Was nice looking.

Now all this gone.