Hyper 212 EVO Fan(s)?

BaconPie
Go to solution Solved by BaconPie,

Thank you for all the answers, I think you all just pretty much gave me the information I needed! :D

Hey, I just wondering, is the stock fan what comes with the Hyper 212 EVO good?What I mean by that is that quiet, efficent etc.Also a push-pull config would be much better or single fan is ok?If the fan is "bad" what kind of fan would you use?

Hey, I just wondering, is the stock fan what comes with the Hyper 212 EVO good?What I mean by that is that quiet, efficent etc.Also a push-pull config would be much better or single fan is ok?If the fan is "bad" what kind of fan would you use?

It's actually really good. Single fan pushing with the stock fan is perfect for most setups, unless you really need absolute quietness then you can get a quieter fan, or if you want an LED fan then you can get one. But the noise and airflow of it is already great.

"Rawr XD"

Nothing beats Noctua NF-F12 in my opinion. I'm bit of a Noctua fanboy, but I don't think the stock fan is bad at all.

I like the fan that comes with it. It may not be the most silent one but it performs perfectly!

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

I have it and it's really silent. I added a second fan for push/pull and it's okay,I don't really see any temp improvement though

It's solid, not the best not the worse. I suggest you leave it be, then if you find it to not match your performance needs. You can look for different fans. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

As most suggestions, it's alright and you can leave it there. I had no problem with mine on my first build, and kept my PC cool and 'alive' for 3 years. Screwed up cleaning my PC at some point, so not the coolers fault. It's still laying around here and I'd use it in another build. Requires air compression every few months or so, though. Dust fills up easily on both fan and heatsink. It shouldn't cause too much trouble if you keep it clean. 

Thank you for all the answers, I think you all just pretty much gave me the information I needed! :D