looking for a convertable laptop or a tablet

EFD307

my price range is 500 max, im looking for something small and light with a long battery life. Initially i was thinking of getting a tablet but i like the freedom of using windows and i can emulate android on windows anyway. looking for something under 15 inches and convertable. i5 haswell would be ideal but for that price point and i3 would work. would like it to have a hard drive bay in it so i can move one of my ssds over. touch screen is a must. would use mainly for internet browsing, ebook reading and occasionally paperwork and games like hearthstone and hopefully league of legends. Anyone have recommendations?

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

Most convertibles are in the 'ultrabook' form factor. I highly doubt you'll be able to find one with a 2.5" hard drive bay. There were some ASUS zenbooks a few years back that had 2.5" drives bust most thin laptops have moved over to mSATA and PCIe drives.

You likely will not be able to find a good convertible with easy upgradeability, especially under 500.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3