I've run out of games to play.

steve7

Hey guys, what the title says, I guess im a console type of gamer (although I never owned one haha). I like to play mostly singleplayer games with a good storyline (graphics is a bit of an issue, but not that big of an issue). I like FPS, Racing and third person. The genres I don't play are RTS/MMO/MOBA and horror titles (im a pussy). Any good games out there? Currently playing CS:GO, a bit of Dirt 3, but im finding them a tad boring.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Tomb Raider, and Bioshock Infinite are great games to play imo. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Try an Indie game called Fez and the new Tomb Raider if you haven't already

Well first person shooters with a good storyline... Metro Last Light just came out bro thats the exact game you need!

Try Bastion, one of the best games i played...

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Tomb Raider, and Bioshock Infinite are great games to play imo. :)

I played Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider both great games

Well first person shooters with a good storyline... Metro Last Light just came out bro thats the exact game you need!

Im a bit reluctant since thats a horror game...

Have you played Mafia and Mafia II yet?

yes

I played Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider both great games

Im a bit reluctant since thats a horror game...

yes

Well its not really a horror game it can be scary but the original metro:2033 was amazing! so try brave through it

I also checked out fez and bastion, I dunno not my style

Grab Metro 2033, I'm sure you can find that pretty cheap somewhere.

It's a great game. if you enjoy it then consider picking up the new metro last light.

You should check out Arma 2. Or Arma 3. They are military sim games with insane community mod support. If you get Arma 2, you could try playing DayZ, or any other countless mods.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Grab Metro 2033, I'm sure you can find that pretty cheap somewhere.

It's a great game. if you enjoy it then consider picking up the new metro last light.

You should check out Arma 2. Or Arma 3. They are military sim games with insane community mod support. If you get Arma 2, you could try playing DayZ, or any other countless mods.

I do have metro 2033 (1st game on steam) but never had the guts to try it out (horror), is it as scary as deadspace?, also I tried arma 2, I don't really like sims, they tend to focus more on realism which is cool, but tend the take out the fun.

I would like to play Blood Dragon, (played the original FC3 and was awesome), but the thought of having to play it on uPlay by force makes me cringe. (I apologize for being such a picky asshole)

You could always buy blood dragon.

Then pirate it.

That way you don't need to use Uplay and you legally own the game :) no harm no foul.

Metro isn't scary it's intense. It's a linear game where you get very little in terms of choice and just go from A to B until the end of the game. the intense moments occur usually when you need to travel outside. The air on the surface will kill you if you don't have a gas mask + filters. You will usually have to hurry and quickly make choices while on the surface to avoid running out of clean air. You're choices are either run in guns blazing and hope you have enough ammo, sneak in quietly through the shadows, or a combination of both.

Since you already own Metro 2033 why not install and give it a try. If you find it scary or otherwise unappealing stop playing. But it has a really good story (If you enjoy reading, I'd suggest picking up the book)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. any of them. Not much in terms of story but it is one of my favorite games. Or if you want to go older, Indigo Prophecy.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. any of them. Not much in terms of story but it is one of my favorite games. Or if you want to go older, Indigo Prophecy.

I did play Indigo Prophecy, I know it under another title (Fahrenheight), one of the most intense awesome games I have ever played. 

I would like to play Blood Dragon, (played the original FC3 and was awesome), but the thought of having to play it on uPlay by force makes me cringe. (I apologize for being such a picky asshole)

uPlay isn't that bad to be honest. Blood Dragon is such an awesome game that it's worth it.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Hey guys, I started to replay Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on tunngle (terrorist hunt), and is loads of fun.

you should play Bioshock Infinite

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

If you haven't played Sleeping Dogs I would pick it up. It's only 25$ on steam and just overall a really good openworld action type game. I'm about 6 hours into it and really enjoying it.

Have you played any of these:

BioShock

Portal 1/2

Half-Life Series

Dishonored

I like to recommend fallout 3. It's a good RPG/shooter, and I find myself being stuck in that game for hours. 

#!

Quit CSGO and start playing a mans game, 1.6.

Get good at that, might take some time!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I prefer source over 1.6, I don't like CS:GO at all ..

#!

We have the same interests steve. Maybe except for racing games. You can try out any Assassin's Creed game, Borderlands 1 and 2 maybe Batman: Arkham Asylum/City, Metro 2033, bit scary but amazing storyline/atmosphere, FEAR games same reason as Metro, trust me I don't like horror as a genre (mostly because I laugh in movies) but those games are amazing.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Whats the point of playing that game any more, i tried but as an Esports that game will never rise again.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black