"50,000 units of Xiaomi's MiPad sold in just under four minutes"

TopWargamer

Well, as far as I know. The quality of Xiaomi's products is not exactly great. Their TVs.......The only good point is the price. By selling dirt cheap to gain market share. 

All the numbers how many units were sold in xx minutes. They can say whatever they want. If you believe their marketing BS.......

Says the American. Top lel.

Well... You have to admit that a lot of crap comes out of China.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

My sister's came loaded with a shit-ton of stuff, and even after you reset it to factory defaults all of that shit is still there.

if you reset a verizon, att, sprint, etc etc phone its still going to have the verizon, att, sprint etc apps on it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Xiaomi isn't crap guys, afterall Hugo Barra left google for them.  :P  I ported MIUI to my phone a couple of years back, but I can't stand it anymore really.  

I guess this is a case of a copier doing somethin better than the original. (At least in terms of performance) I hope it is easy to remove their skin from android.

LOL. Definite lawsuit inbound. Has the the same resolution screen as the ipad air.

Apple can't sue over a device having the same screen resolution. If they do, then that's just plain ridiculous. Oh, and they'll lose.

COMIC SANS

Apple can't sue over a device having the same screen resolution. If they do, then that's just plain ridiculous. Oh, and they'll lose.

No im not saying because the resolution just because the similar looks. And i just pointed out they had the same.

Well... You have to admit that a lot of crap comes out of China.

Alot of the things we like come out of china though, since their factories are there, like apple and a few others, so apple=crap? I agree with this statement then!

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Alot of the things we like come out of china though, since their factories are there, like apple and a few others, so apple=crap? I agree with this statement then!

Well... Depends on your point of view. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Well... Depends on your point of view. :P

:D

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

well not like any person can say it, essentially every country is doing it. I mean how do you think Santa gets the data on everybody in the whole world if they are naughty or nice?

I won't bother typing it all again, but look at my post history for my 2 post just before this one on another thread. Basically, no, not every country does it. Not every country, even the First world ones, can do it, especially on the scale of the NSA.

I love how they only charge $30 more for the 64gb version but if it was samsung, apple etc they would charge like $250+ lol at least this company has got with the times nand isnt that god damn expensive anymore!

Really hope anandtech can get their hands on one of these, really want to see how well the K1 performs, and if it really is as power efficient as nvidia claims it is. All we have seen from k1 thus far is how good it performs with power from the wall, and with a cooler attached to it

Really hope anandtech can get their hands on one of these, really want to see how well the K1 performs, and if it really is as power efficient as nvidia claims it is. All we have seen from k1 thus far is how good it performs with power from the wall, and with a cooler attached to it

Apparently the device gets around 40,000 points on Antutu.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Lol MiPad. I can imaging Apples Lawyers just itching to sue ;)

Apple only sues companies that are more succesful than they are. So they wont sue this company.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

If it's rootable and has an unlocked bootloader, I would definitely pick one up.

Any Android device is rootable. It's just up to the people to decide whether or not to put in the effort to find a root method for it.

COMIC SANS

If it's rootable and has an unlocked bootloader, I would definitely pick one up.

Any Android device is rootable. It's just up to the people to decide whether or not to put in the effort to find a root method for it.

Maybe? http://ready2root.com/info/mipad

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Unless it comes from XDA, I wouldn't trust it without extensive research.

The MiPad has only been out for a week. I don't recall any device being rooted in a week.

COMIC SANS