WAN Show Podcasts?

Ethnod

So unless I am going completely mad I thought I had seen a thread and link to a place where someone had uploaded the WAN show as podcasts that I would be able to listen to on my phone, and yet now as hard as I look I cannot find...

HELP!!! :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Youtube to mp3 converter.

You might have heard of it. The kids these days use it to pirate their music... :P

who cares...

Youtube to mp3 converter.

You might have heard of it. The kids these days use it to pirate their music... :P

As I am about to talk out the door not sure that is going to work. 

arg, I'm pretty sure someone posted it some place on the forum :/ 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Not the answer to your question.. but some time ago there was rumors that the YouTube Android application would allow audio playback in the background.  So you could turn the screen off and still listen to the audio whilst going about your business.  That'd be perfect for listening to the WAN show playback, still it doesn't appear to have come to fruition.

Not the answer to your question.. but some time ago there was rumors that the YouTube Android application would allow audio playback in the background.  So you could turn the screen off and still listen to the audio whilst going about your business.  That'd be perfect for listening to the WAN show playback, still it doesn't appear to have come to fruition.

That would be actually equally awesome actually.

.... dammit why have I so many bookmarks, cant find anything lol

we need to convince linus to upload the wan show to stitcher maybe its not as fun as watching it but sometimes you only can listen 

I'm just going to leave this here... (if you can't click on the link: https://soundcloud.com/thewanshow)

Edit: Oh wait, whose aren't updated, never mind then.

NO no thats it!! Awesome!

All my love to you sir :)

Ahhh :( Its only the older stuff. goes as far as the Will.I.Am's Smartwatch show :/

@Linus @Slick why no podcasts??  :(

5a594c30c37db765a820796ab96b94d3283cbd14

Ahhh :( Its only the older stuff. goes as far as the Will.I.Am's Smartwatch show :/

@Linus @Slick why no podcasts??  :(

5a594c30c37db765a820796ab96b94d3283cbd14

You can try Offliberty, it allows you to download the hole video or just the audio from youtube videos.