Did anybody else see this commercial from Bang & Olufsen?

I can't believe they pulled something like this. From what I've heard, B&O were a respectable and pretty decent audio company.

And then they hired DJ Khaled for their commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXcQvs9U24

Laughed so hard. They messed up :lol:

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

It looks like this is Dj Khaled's headphones just made by bang and olufsen?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

ZetZet, on 04 Jul 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:

It looks like this is Dj Khaled's headphones just made by bang and olufsen?

I think it's a special edition type of headphones maybe? 

I think they are using DJ Khaled to somehow market a new line of headphones or something.

But still, #WeTheBestHeadphones ... really lol

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

"We Da Best" - Isn't that just delightful.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

From the looks and feels of the video, that's probably a fashion headphone. Maybe they're trying to dip their toe to the fashion headphone market. But yeah, based on the video alone, I wouldn't touch that thing....

That's the problem, it all depends on the marketing team. If they got good taste, the outcome is usually good. The Vmoda video was one example. This one, meh....

From the looks and feels of the video, that's probably a fashion headphone. Maybe they're trying to dip their toe to the fashion headphone market. But yeah, based on the video alone, I wouldn't touch that thing....

That's the problem, it all depends on the marketing team. If they got good taste, the outcome is usually good. The Vmoda video was one example. This one, meh....

it feels more of a joke than a commercial honestly

it feels more of a joke than a commercial honestly

Well, it's a commercial all right, but a bad one.

The real joke is, they must have spent quite some money on the production, including DJ Khaled's fee. To think that much money yields that kind of outcome. To be fair, the video itself isn't quite bad. It's his talking all the way that killed it, imo.....

But to be neutral, perhaps just a matter of taste. Perhaps their market target would be the ones that appreciate the video, who knows....