[US] Newegg Combo Deal MSI Z97 U3 & Intel Pentium G3258K for $99.98

Holystrength

I don't know if I want it tho. I guess I don't need to upgrade my fx-6300

Not much of an upgrade, if an upgrade at all.

Not much of an upgrade, if an upgrade at all.

I beg to differ. When overclocked this thing basically performs the same as an i5 since most games still don't utilize more than 2 threads so I say it'll be a pretty good upgrade. 

I beg to differ. When overclocked this thing basically performs the same as an i5 since most games still don't utilize more than 2 threads so I say it'll be a pretty good upgrade.

But worth 100 of my dollars?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ya but once you open up skype, or a web browser.....

Ya but once you open up skype, or a web browser.....

Point taken, I always have game, browser with 10 tabs, and Skype open.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Nooo! I can't believe they went out of stock so fast.  :o  I was planning on getting one for my little brother... :(

Oh well, here's hoping one of the AMD combos stick around (he's an AMD fan).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I live in NewZealand sadly.  But I feel this is a step in the right direction! If these deals keep popping up the Pentium will really shine! 

Damn this would've been perfect for my HTPC. Oh well...I already spent $300 on a GPU so I guess it's a good thing I can't buy it now lol

:Edit: Nevermind it's an ATX board

Of course this would be a hell of a deal, sadly I can't get it. I already went way over budget on my PC, and I won't be upgrading to next gen anytime soon. Maybe in 4 years. Z87 ain't that bad.

Because the cpu is not out of stock? But the deal would probably be gone by the time the mobo comes back in stock.

that why i asked for a source,. lol, i'm pretty sure by the time that mb is back in stock its gone.

I really don't know if I want to get this. I'm torn.

Its too late anyways