ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the fact the design is fairly understated and doesn't come off all flashy like other laptops, cough...alienware cough... the fact it looks lighter than those kind of laptops is also a very nice feature, I want portability in my gaming system not something that's as heavy to carry around as my desktop!

I like the fact that you can overclock in real time.

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

MATTE SCREEN!!!!

the only thing i dont currently like about my current laptop is the fact that it has a glossy screen. ewww. but it is PLS so it has that going for it lol.

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK are the speakers! For me the speakers are a very important part of a gaming notebook, I don't want to add a nice set of speakers to a notebook cause it wouldn't be portable anymore...I'd love to hear them sitting on my coach!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK are the speakers! For me the speakers are a very important part of a gaming notebook, I don't want to add a nice set of speakers to a notebook cause it wouldn't be portable anymore...I'd love to hear them sitting on my coach!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

My NUMBER ONE favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is the graphical capabilities as well as the look!

My favorite thing is the red lights in the keyboard

My favorite part of the ROG G550JK would have to be the red backlit chicklet keyboard so I can see what I'm doing without any additional light source.

My NUMBER ONE favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is the graphical capabilities as well as the look!

my Favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is the Intel Core i7-4710HQ and the screen.I need this notebook so badly cause my laptop hinge is broken and the screen is messed up.I am also a big fan of Linus tech tips and Austin Evans! I NEED THIS !!!!!!   

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the form factor and the build quality.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I would like it since the keyboard on that is wayyyyy better than the ones on my old acer.

- LuckyDuckstr

CPU: AMD FX-9370 | CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D14 | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 770 (2GB) |RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS X  2x4GB 1866 | STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO (250GB) | CASENZXT H440 - Red & Black | PSU: XFX PRO XTR 80+GOLD (750W) | KEYBOARDDUCKY SHINE 3 CHERRY MX BLUE RED LED | MONITOR: AOC E2460SD | OS: WINDOWS 8.1 x64

Steam: LemonThongder Origin: LemonThongder

That sound and additional subwoofer is an excellent gadget

would love to one like this for using it as a mobile television (and for some gaming too, hehe) :)

greetings

the best part about this laptop is by far the astestic also it doesn't hurt that the added a subwoofer peripheral 

I love the red and black colour scheme. I'm a sucker for that colour combo

I can play games on it, I can overclock the GPU
dats all what matters..!!
also I can get ur autograph

I really want that notebook because it´s signed by linus and slick and more... and because it got good specs 

the notebook looks vary nice and seems to have a vary nice mixture between power and portabilaty