ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

4 speaker drivers that sound above average and that build quality??? I'm in heaven.

I love the laptops keyboard it's absolutely amazing.

I love the laptops keyboard it's absolutely amazing.

I really love how I could play my favourite games on it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I really like that they changed the screen, that the led screen had brightness option and that it has a signature from Linus and Luke! :D

I can't pick my favorite thing about this computer. Since previously I have had to deal with laptops that turn off due to overheating, though, I would probably have to settle on the dual fans/copper, so I don't have to worry about that anymore. Also, that it was durable enough to win the freaking world record! Congratulations!

i like the amount of power this thing has for as small of a form factor it is

I really like the fact that it's not overpriced like some other laptops with similar specs. Really nice build quality, it seems that it's capable of staying cool while gaming.

As expected, RoG did a great job with this laptop, like any other device they created :).My birthday is in 8 days and this would be a REALLY cool gift for me if I win the giveaway, haha.

I like the brushed Aluminum finish as well as the 4 sound drivers in the case for better audio! Great job on taking this one to the top of the mountain, that looked like a great time :)

What I like about this review is that its about an AWESOME MOBILE GAMING COMPUTER!!

I really like the signatures ;-)

And the light theme also looks very nice with the edge around, logo on the back and the keyboardbackground.

I like the work that they have put in creating this nice desing :D it would fit in my students bag and its freakin' epic looking :) 

I like the finish and the raw horse power

Hey! 

This world record highest lan party really got my attention and when i looked at the laptops that where used in the video i so this beautiful masterpiece from ROG asus on my first sight! The Ultra amazing laptop looks amazing with the scratches on it and with the signatures! I may not know much about the performance of gpu's and cpu's The design surprised me a lot! For seeing all those Blocky Huge "Desktop" laptops from asus! It got to my attention. Hope you will be reading this!

Thank u!

post-106887-0-96234500-1405544096.jpg

post-106887-0-96234500-1405544096.jpg

My favourite thing about this notebook is the value you get for less then 1200 USD

I love how sweg this laptop looks....... and the screen, massive sucker for color.

My favourite thing is that is free :D

CPU i5-650 3.2 Ghz

Thermaltake Contac 30 Cooler

Mobo. P55-US3L GPU PowerColor HD 5770 1 GB RAM 4 GB Kingston 1333 Mhz1 TB Caviar Blue  Case Cooler Master Elite 420  PSU Cooler Master 460 W

The power it can deliver in the form-factor is amazing!

I like the aesthetic of Asus ROG equipment.  :)