ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the red led back-lit keyboard, it matches my current ASUS RoG Crosshair V Formula Z build in my PC!

I think the ID of this notebook, along with the rest of ASUS' notebooks, is stunning. Aluminum is just so beautiful.

Also I love the hundreds of people who made an account just for this giveaway -_-

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I like the fit and finish, as well as the fact that it set a record.

This thing is an AMAZING laptop a massive upgrade to my current system and excellent for a poor gaming uni student like me.

this is the ghetto station I'm currently running on. http://imgur.com/a/zdYZQ

this is a much needed upgrade but good luck everybody else :)

The fact that it's got a nice 8gb ram built in would be my favourite, as I'm not a heavy gamer and I'm still at school so it would be good for both gaming and school work :) would really love to win this as it would help me in the future sooo much!!

I like the brushed aluminum. It adds to the premium feel.

I like the red bezel on the edges, give this notebook a bit of uumppff ;)

That aluminum build is cool and the price too. Those signatures are a bonus as well.

i like the fact that its compact and light aaand powerfull im going to go to college so its a good laptop to get !!!!

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

Brushed aluminum should become a thing. Love them feels.

I seems like i will like the screen. i use my laptop often outside and my current screen is quite terrible in that aspect...

I like the Asus ROG G550JK gaming notebook is because of how well it build and handle all the stress(gaming and application) that can throw on it =)

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

My favorite part about the laptop is probrably the the scren its gorgeous!

i love its small form factor while packing a powerful gaming experience plus I really like the full size up/down arrow keys, very useful for gaming.

i love its small form factor while packing a powerful gaming experience plus I really like the full size up/down arrow keys, very useful for gaming.

My favourite part is the signatures, followed by the red beveled edge. GL to everybody else!

I really like this black brushed aluminim look in combination with the rog red