ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite aspect about this laptop would have to be the awesome keyboard though I'd connect a mechanical that lighting is very pretty :)

I really like the battery life considering the power it has.

I like the amount of ports it has Thunderbolt is cool to see on a windows laptop.

It's red and black, and thus it's super sexy o-o Also probably better than my desktop... GJ Asus ;-;

I like the fact that is has 8gb of ram as while as the aluminum finish.

The finish on this notebook is amazing!

I like the thin form of the laptop , which would make it easy to carry for task that I have.

I like the way cooling of ASUS RoG G550JK does , it looks nice and beautiful :3 <3 really love it 

For me it would be the sound system. Its really hard to find a good video and audio laptop. Regarding the quality of both. You always have to sacrifice one or the other. That is why I think they nailed it with this one.

For me it would be the sound system. Its really hard to find a good video and audio laptop. Regarding the quality of both. You always have to sacrifice one or the other. That is why I think they nailed it with this one.

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it is signed by Linus, Logan, Luke, Austin. Its an autographed laptop of famous tech celebrities :)

i like that you can actually play games on it, because I can't on mine (hp g6-1004eo POS). and the light up keyboard

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

I like that it is a gmaing not book but is still some what small in size 

I would say my favourite thing are the signatures on the back but I guess thats not the answer you were looking for  :P. I like the design, especially the aluminium back! Overall great notebook! Great review Linus!

I like the red LEDs. I hope they make it run faster...

That laptop would make my girlfriend seriously jealous for me having that!! Dat red line and iluminated logo...  B)

The thing i like most of the ASUS G550JK itself is the new finish on the back. Other than that, the signatures are pretty cool :D

Signatures from tech youtubers are my favorite thing about the notebook but I really like the screen and leds

My favorite thing about this portable gaming book is the fact that it was playing Doom with Linus on a damn mountain!

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

My favorite thing is the specs, as actually having discrete graphics would be amazing for gaming (at least compared to the Intel 'HD' graphics in my laptop at the moment. 

Apart from this, definitely the signatures... 

I like the look of that laptop