ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

This is looks like a great overall laptop, and how thin it is actually really surprising.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that while not a beast in the graphics department, the CPU is still very strong. This allows for productivity to be very good because in most cases, you don't need a powerful graphics card to do production work. As an overall gaming laptop, sure it's not the best, but it will do just fine. Whereas overall for everything, it would work great!

IPS display and the quality aluminium body housing it.

Brush aluminum casing for the notebook. Can't beat that...

This notebook is a good balance between money and performance, you can game in this notebook pretty well and it's not that much of expensive either. 

1000 dollars for an IPS panel a next generation gtx 850m maxwell gpu and a haswell i7 chip. And amazing audio quality to. 

My favorite part of the notebook is the clean, aluminum aesthetic. The best part about this notebook are all the autographs  :P

Hey look you found my sig.

My favorite thing about this is the balanced combination between the great looks and the very decent performance. and the fact that i can win one.

I like the design concept, and premium build materials!

I don't believe in contests, but I'll give this a shot. For the shiziggles and giggles!

I love the design. It's pretty cool. And..... Those SIGNATURES are awesome!!  :D

I like the 1080P IPS display that was used.

love how thin it is for a gaming notebook with that performance

I really like the IPS panel on this G550JK compare to my laptop's TN panel, besides that aluminum design on this laptop is just awesome!

Primary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 2133MHz CL10, GPU: MSI 4GD5T Geforce GTX 970 4GB, Case: Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Pro, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Corsair Neutron GTX 128GB, Western Digital Black 1TB, PSU: FSP Aurum Gold CM Series 650W, Display: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM, Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H105, Keyboard: Steelseries SHIFT, Mouse: Logitech G502, Sound: SonicGear Enzo 600, Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Secondary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-3630qm, Motherboard: Alienware HM77, RAM: Micron Technology 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9, GPU: Dell Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2GB GDDR5, Case: Alienware M14x R2, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB mSATA, Western Digital Blue 1TB, Display: LG 14' TN 1600x900, Mouse: Logitech G602, Sound: Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating Sytem: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I liked the all around feel and performance this laptop gave off. 

i like the speakers. and the fact that they included an external sub just incase.

My Favorite about this Gaming Laptop is the IPS display  :wub:

i really want to win this because it is sign by luke and linus  B)

My favorite thing was the all around performance and design of this notebook

It's so thin,.... Back in the day, laptops were like 2kg each :o

AMD Sempron 2500+ - ATI RADEON 9200 - Kingston 768MB DDR1 - ASUS A7V400-MX - LC-POWER 400W - MAXTOR 40GB HDD

Intel i3-4130 - nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti - Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - Gigabyte GA-H81-D3 - Cooler Master Thinder 500W - Corsair Graphite 230T

i like the speakers. and the fact that they included an external sub just incase.