ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Personally my favorite part of the laptop was the aluminum build.

Great build quality in a fantastic 15.4" form factor and you can doom on a mountain. Sounds perfect. I would love to win this, thank you for the opportunity.

It looks a like a pretty well balanced gaming notebook, with nice looks. 

I love the red and black color scheme and how the device is half way between a real hardcore gaming laptop and a common notebook :) also its design isn't so LED overwhelmed so everytime you'd use it in public areas it wouldn't seem to silently shout "omg look at me i'm high performance" (special thanks to an awesome tech reviewer for the quote) :D

a lot of similarity between this and the older lenovo y400/500s. i like the fact that the 850m is overclockable, but id probably just leave it at stock speeds.

Great build quality in a fantastic 15.4" form factor and you can doom on a mountain. Sounds perfect. I would love to win this, thank you for the opportunity.

I think my favorite thing about the G550JK is that it's a pretty good laptop for it's price and that it's mostly made out of aluminum. 

My favorite part would be the brushed aluminum finish and the signatures on the bottom

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it can actually play games decently unlike my current PC which only has a dual core 2.3 ghz intel pentium, 6gb of ram and integrated intel HD 3000 graphics

The best thing about this Bad Boy Beast Laptop is the looks..cause it has killing looks according to me... AlienWare's are good to, but considering reliability and Value Form Money...I'd go for ASUS anytime with my Eyes closed.

To be honest I really like the design. It shows the world that you're damn serious about gaming!

My favorite thing about the Asus ROG laptop is the upgradable RAM

That Maxwell gpu be making me jealous, I recently just bought the Lenovo Ideapad y510p too... Aside from the GTX card my current laptop can holds its own against it mostly, but Maxwell...

The thing that I love the most about that laptop is the fact that it has so much potential. All you have to do is marry it with another stick of RAM and you have a really good and very well built laptop. (With awesome signatures on the bottom of course)

I seriously love the matte finish and sleek and sexy look to the G550JK. It's so streamlined and just looks so premium that I'd be shocked to find out it only costs about $1100. The black and red colour scheme also never fails to make anything look badass!

CPU: i5 4670K - CPU COOLER: CM HYPER 212 EVO - MOBO: ASUS Z87M-PLUS - GRAPHICS: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX - RAM: PATRIOT VIPER 3 BLACK MAMBA - CASE: CORSAIR 350D - PSU: XFX 750W STORAGE:  5TB BARRACUDAS & 256GB A-DATA SX900 - AUDIO: AUDIOENGINE A2+ KEYBOARD: DUCKY SHINE 3 - MOUSE: STEELSERIES RIVAL - MOUSEPAD: STEELSERIES QCK

STEAM: JAKUZURE NONON (JIZZY9870) - LEAGUE: TAIGA TENORI - STAR CITIZEN: LYRALEIA 

My favorite thing about the laptop is that it is actually made from a nice material like aluminum and not some cheap plastic.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

I like the thickness because it is less thick than other ASUS and Dell gaming laptops

I like the overall look of the laptop, along with the monitor on it.

I like this laptop's IPS panel, the 850M CPU and the i7 CPU.

The thing I really like about the G550JK, from you review, is the speakers as sound quality is an important thing when you don't have external speakers or headphones handy. :D

Everything about it is better than the system I'm using but let's be honest, the thing we should all love most about this is the signing on the bottom.

The thing i like best about this is the red accents and red back-lit keyboard. Niceee