Is G2A.com safe and reliable to use?

hardware_guy

Hey, I am about to build my pc in a couple of days and I heard about G2A.com and the prices for Windows 8.1 pro is very surprising for only £13.00. So i was just wondering how they sell these for so low and if it is safe and reliable to use?

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

Would you trust a merchant who looks like this?

1_dr_evil.jpg

As for G2A being safe, some had troubles; some didn't. It's a "safe gamble".

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I've never had any issues. I normally only buy from G2A themselves and not a private seller, though they do offer some insurance thing as protection but i haven't tried it before so i cannot comment on it.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

I bought Wolfenstein from them a few days ago. Took almost exactly 4 minutes for them to 'process' the order and give me the key.

They seem ok to me.

I have never had any issues with them. I buy and sell through them.

Got Command and Conquer collection (18 Games) for like £4

Pre Ordered Watch_Dogs and got it for £19 instead of £40

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I was just gonna buy Windows 8.1 from them, but then they needed something about tokens and wanted to live chat and screen share. It seems really shady to me. Seriously, why can't they just take the money and email me the key?

I was just gonna buy Windows 8.1 from them, but then they needed something about tokens and wanted to live chat and screen share. It seems really shady to me. Seriously, why can't they just take the money and email me the key?

I think they do that to see if the code was actually valid and if it is they give u a refund for that security thing they offer which u pay for, so if the code is not valid then u get ur money back.

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro