My gaming rig :)

ti1m

not in my case i dont overclock and i live in cold place so :P

Overclock as in you don't OC your GPU only, or you dont OC your CPU as well? If you got a DH cooler and a 4770k and dont OC, then damn dude. Not only is it overkill and a waste of a K processor, but it really just doesn't look good. DH and other coolers like it are too bulky to look clean imo, sometimes even with full towers.

Other than that, Im jealous af. That thing rips other machines to shreds.

Overclock as in you don't OC your GPU only, or you dont OC your CPU as well? If you got a DH cooler and a 4770k and dont OC, then damn dude. Not only is it overkill and a waste of a K processor, but it really just doesn't look good. DH and other coolers like it are too bulky to look clean imo, sometimes even with full towers.

Other than that, Im jealous af. That thing rips other machines to shreds.

nono i meant i didnt OC my gpu cuz it runs so hot. Obv i oced my cpu to 4,4ghz and it runs so cool i love it.

>WaRRioR_ would like quake full and final....will trade vital organs.\"

5960x, rampage v extreme, 2x 16Gb ddr4 g skil 2400mhz ram, 2x 2tb black WD, 4x samsung pro 256Gb, 3x gtx 980 evga superclocked, Corsair ax1200w, define r4, noctua nhd15, 4x dell u2412m....

Yah Asus used the 780cooler on it instead of designing something specific for it

YP i knew -.- thats why i am switching

5960x, rampage v extreme, 2x 16Gb ddr4 g skil 2400mhz ram, 2x 2tb black WD, 4x samsung pro 256Gb, 3x gtx 980 evga superclocked, Corsair ax1200w, define r4, noctua nhd15, 4x dell u2412m....

YP i knew -.- thats why i am switching

Everyone praises Asus but they fucked the 290 cooler up

Everyone praises Asus but they fucked the 290 cooler up

sadly, I love asus and their cooler i got 4 cars from asus at home non NEVER had any problems in 7 years

what did i build wrong? maybie i should have taken nvidia 780ti and pay 150 extra eurs for 3% increse performance i wouldnt notice?

I should've read first, someone already pointed out what I meant by what I posted. Also I totally understand why you went with what you did if you don't really care about looks.

Edited by Laforet

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I should've read first, someone already pointed out what I meant by what I posted. Also I totally understand why you went with what you did if you don't really care about looks.

:)

Love them posters. Nice build to.