Payday 2: Gage Shotgun Pack coming out today! All details released

adawdad.png

In this DLC we will be getting 3 new shotguns for the game; M1014, The RAVEN and The STREET SWEEPER. For the new shotguns there will also be 4

new rounds; Flechette, AP Slug, HE round and lastly the 000 Buckshot which is free to all without the need to buy the DLC.

Although this is a shotgun pack we will also get some melee weapons being the Survival Tomahawk, Utility Machete, Telescopic Baton and a Shovel.

Lastly you will get 4 new masks which have rather amusing names; Rutger the Motherfucking Orangutan, Clint the Black-Capped Squirrel Monkey,

John the Mandrill Monkey and Steven the Silverback Gorilla. For the masks you will get applicable patterns and materials as well.

The price will be $4.99.

Source: http://www.overkillsoftware.com/gageshotgunpack/

*WARNING Music Autoplaying*

For those that like the song playing on the site you can get it at the bottom of the site from Bandicamp.

I haven't played yet because exams but if the shotguns are anything like in.... say Titanfall, then no thank you! :D

who cares...

Cv8p0I3.gif

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

thats pretty god damn awesome but i have no money due to the hell which was the summer sale.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I wish they would stop releasing so much DLC for this game. I love Payday 2, and I have all the DLC (apart from this one), but releasing a new pack every month for £3.99 is just too much and it's really putting me off it. Just add the content to the game and don't release so much DLC, or at least make it cheaper, say £1.99, as it's only a few new weapons and masks.

Rig - Processor: Intel core i5 3570k @4.3GHz, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX, GPU: XFX HD 7950 DD, with a Kraken G10 and Kraken X40, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4x4GB, HDD: Seagate 1.5TB, Cooler: Xigmatek Prime SD1484, Case: Phantom 530

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer 24-inch 1920x1080, Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X4, Mouse: Logitech G9x, Headphones: Turtle Beach PX21, Mousepad: Steelseries QCK

Might have to pick this up since the shotguns already in the game are probably the best guns for clearing out large waves quickly. I'm curious what the new ones can do.

The music!!! u could of warned us so i could turn my sound down lol

Looks pretty sweet tho.

Sweet, i love this game :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I remember the days when this stupid shit was in a game when it launched, not released later for extra dosh.

Ah, better times, better times...