i find my ppd is low.

i just upgraded my 560ti to a pair of amd r9 290's i dont recall whgat i was getting before but now im getting about  3411 ppd for my full system and folding on all 4 cpu cores

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Have you tried waiting a few minutes/hours for it to update?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

its been around 20 min its starting to slowly go up 4245

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

its been around 20 min its starting to slowly go up 4245

Hm. I'm not too sure about that then. My GTX 660 usually gets up to top performance within 7 minutes. The only thing that might be holding your performance back is that F@work loads are more optimized towards Nvidia GPUs but I don't see why you get less than a fifth of my performance especially when you've got two R9-290s.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Hm. I'm not too sure about that then. My GTX 660 usually gets up to top performance within 7 minutes. The only thing that might be holding your performance back is that F@work loads are more optimized towards Nvidia GPUs but I don't see why you get less than a fifth of my performance especially when you've got two R9-290s.

yeah now that they got going im getting good ppd 288407

Ya, just takes a while for things to warm up. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99