Member Status

patrickjp93

Noob question from a new member: how do I change my membership title from Advanced Member to something better like "Pizza Addict" or "Unofficial Forum Improvement Dev" like I've seen?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Maybe they could include a long-time member status, something like a early adopter status. 

This is only a test

You learn the secret hand shake after 1000 posts.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Maybe they could include a long-time member status, something like a early adopter status. 

That would be the "first blood" icon under their names. You had to donate in the early days.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

That would be the "first blood" icon under their names. You had to donate in the early days.

That is for donating, an early adopters status would be like if you registered in the first week two weeks of the forum being open to the public, just something that would let people know you have been here from the begging. 

This is only a test

That is for donating, an early adopters status would be like if you registered in the first week two weeks of the forum being open to the public, just something that would let people know you have been here from the begging. 

Problem with that is that badges are assigned individually. It would take too long to give all those 500+ who registered within first week.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Noob question from a new member: how do I change my membership title from Advanced Member to something better like "Pizza Addict" or "Unofficial Forum Improvement Dev" like I've seen?

You have to go to your edit profile page and scroll down to where it says profile information and then you type in anything you want that is appropriate for the forum and BAM it changes.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

You have to go to your edit profile page and scroll down to where it says profile information and then you type in anything you want that is appropriate for the forum and BAM it changes.

But that wont let me edit my Member Title

This is only a test

Need 500 posts.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I just change my title tell me what it says.

As stated above 500 posts is required. Don't spam your way up there, it took me 1.5 months of heavy, constructive posting to get up there.

Need 500 posts.

I didn't know you need 500 post though.