LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature of this phone is, the aluminum battery cover and replaceable battery.

I Feel that the best thing about this phone is the buttons! Whenever I'm using my current phone my hand is that big that sometimes I accidentally press the buttons on the side such as volume up and down!!

I would love to win this because it's my birthday on Tuesday (8th) and I am kinda getting annoyed at my phone and need a new one! Would be a great present!

I Feel that the best thing about this phone is the buttons! Whenever I'm using my current phone my hand is that big that sometimes I accidentally press the buttons on the side such as volume up and down!!

I would love to win this because it's my birthday on Tuesday (8th) and I am kinda getting annoyed at my phone and need a new one! Would be a great present!

I love Everything about this lg. Specially the Qhd display

..saludos des la republica dominicana

The fact that this phone is more powerful than my laptop!! I also am in love with the screen resolution and the ability to interchange batteries.

Personally the thing I like about this phone is the buttons.. I know it sounds silly but whenever I am using my phone now my hands are sometimes on the volume rocker and its kinda annoying and feels uncomfortable and sometimes I accidentally press on them when I'm doing things on my phone. This asset that the buttons are on the back would make my life easier! I hope I can win this because it's my birthday on Tuesday! (8th) and it would be an awesome birthday gift and upgrade from my current phone! Thanks for the opportunity!

the big screen. been using iphone for 4 years now, but i am going to buy an android next time with a bigger screen.

I lurveee the laser camera feature! :P

My favorite part of the G3 is the screen and the back buttons.

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back. I always accidentally click the buttons when they're on the side.  :(:D

I LOVE THIS PHONE! EXCEPT THE PRICE!

I really liked the customizability of the phone.. but the 1440p screen is my favorite part

really dig the slick design, outrageous screen, and camera functions!! gl all!!!

My favourite thing is it's gorgeous looks! It's beautiful!

First the qhd display.. im also excited abou the functionality of the laser focus..and of course the snapdragon 801 processor. .

The display,rear buttons,and 13mp camera!

plus,the 6th is my birthday so itd be a GREAT gift. :-)

i like the large screen and body/button layout!