LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing are those sexy thin bezels!!

I LOVE this phone, its sleek, thin, sexy bezels and the QHD display, couple with the rear buttons that I cant accidently hit. I REALLY want this phone. Oh how I hope I get lucky :D

Good luck to everyone else.

Im sorry about the multiple post my phone is acting up, i dont know if i can delete them,

The ability to customize so much is a great feature, where normally I would have to flash a custom ROM. Definitely my favorite feature.

The ability to customize so much is a great feature, where normally I would have to flash a custom ROM. Definitely my favorite feature.

The GREAT MASSIVE resolution...

The QUAD CORE processor...

The SIZE of RAM....

The stylish UI it is so AWESOME :lol:

The favorite feature of mine would be the G3's ability to adjust and resize the keyboard to the users satisfaction.

(:

The favorite feature of mine would be the G3's ability to adjust and resize the keyboard to the users satisfaction.

(:

My fav thing about this phone is that it will be able to run applications that I can't run on my Nokia phone that I have.  I know it didn't have good enough specs to run Angry Birds and various other things.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

IT LOOKS SO BADASS

And I like the MASSIVE Display :D

Hope I'll win one  :)

This smartphone looks really good. It is well known that the first impression we get of an object is based on how it looks. This point cleverly covered by LG people. Furthermore, having the buttons on the back and not on the sides makes it more ergonomic in my opinion.

computer lagged and now I have two comments bc I pressed the post button for a second time while it lagged. just ignore this comment if it gets picked and choose another one. :) thanks.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the screen. The pixel density is amazing and those thin bezels look really good!

The G3's ability to adjust the keyboard is my favorite feature. (:

I had a look at G3 with all the other mobile phones yesterday and my favorite thing is that the phone has such an elegant and unique look with a 1440p screen and thin bezels and the color with brushed metal.Though not dust or water proof i would buy it without hesitating because i don't like the those cell phones looking like a remote control.

3Gb ram, The Back Bottons and that glooorious 1440p screen Are my favorite part. Greetings From Morocco ! I must win One of them ! It would be My first Smartphone  !!

my favorite on this mainstream korean lg g3 is the Ram,display 1440p QHD,proccesor snapdragon,gpu adreno and is korean smartphone:-D i so happy if i won this participate,thank you for linus media and lg.

WoW ! i really liked the built in software customization. i think that i don't need to install a custom rom if i won it.
So thats it.. and i really like the camera with DAT OIS

The 3Gb Ram  ,the 1440p screen & The Back bottons Are my favorite part. Greetings From Morocco , I Must win One of them It would be my first SmartPhone Ever !

The use of the resolution for things like multitasking and being able to resize the onscreen keyboard to not be as in the way and intrusive might have me sold on the idea of considering a phone without a physical keyboard.

My favorite part of the LG G3 Is:

-Display 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.5 inches (534 ppi pixel density) I love it

Not to say the high screen resolution of LG G3 and those fabulous spec , the cool features of LG G3 is already enough to made me luv it so much !!! With the quick circle and the smart notice of LG G3 , it seems to be taking smartphone to an even smarter level and the lock code technology and guest mode of it made me feel better while lending to other !!! Love it !!!>.<

My favorite part of the LG G3 Is:

-Display 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.5 inches (534 ppi pixel density) I love it

I like the dual windows and adjustable keyboard... and the resolution..

certainly of course, the cat tail getting vacuumed...