LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

This phone is just the Baws!Brilliant display,slim body,bak buttons,great camera,perfect size for me!Would love to win this!

Them bezels...

Hear my thunder...

This phone is just the Baws!Brilliant display,slim body,bak buttons,great camera,perfect size for me!Would love to win this!

I really love the looks and features of the skin LG is using. Much better than most others I've seen.

Crazy resolution, no side buttons and easily removable backplate are my favourite things! There you go :)

My fav part is buttons on back and customization of the display 

its beautiful!

The awesome screen, laser auto focus, and back buttons captured my attention but the sexy looks definitely sold it for me.

The awesome screen, laser auto focus, and back buttons captured my attention but the sexy looks definitely sold it for me.

Best part about this phone it's simple and elegant design. Other android phone manufacturers should take a page out of LG's book. This phone seems like it has a few minor flaws, but the design of the exterior of this phone is brilliant.

I like the microSD card slot, as a Moto X user, I regret not having expandable storage.

the aesthetics of the phone are my favorite part

My favorite thing is the quad hd display which is wonderful for watchinh movies, games ect. I hope I win

My favourite thing about this phone would have to be the thin besel and the positioning of the buttons on the rear of phone.

the aesthetics of the phone are my favorite part

The buttons that are placed at the back is a very innovative idea and I hope that phone manufacturers will start implementing differently placed power and volume buttons to get out of the 'comfort zone'.

My favorite thing is the message pop up , the screen and the metal looking finish and the laser auto focus.

One thing i like with this device is the big and removable battery. I'm used to take phones and other small electronics apart, but it makes life much easier when manufacturers ad a removable battery. It also looks good, big screen with high PPI, great specs, fast autofocus and I like the idea of the buttons on the back.

Would love to try out the LG G3 so I don't need to use my tree year old Samsung Galaxy note any more.

*Edit sorry for my triple post, to much lag on my G Note :/

One thing i like with this device is the big and removable battery. I'm used to take phones and other small electronics apart, but it makes life much easier when manufacturers ad a removable battery. It also looks good, big screen with high PPI, great specs, fast autofocus and I like the idea of the buttons on the back.

Would love to try out the LG G3 so I don't need to use my tree year old Samsung Galaxy note any more.

I need a G3. I really do. My old HTC Desire HD is so dead-like... 

I need a G3 because I love the 3GB RAM, the on-screen customizable buttons on the bottom, the Micro SD extension slot, the 3000 mAh removable battery, and the really smart LG UI, I think its beautiful and useful. Laser aiming and auto focus camera is a Military technology, and only because of that I want the G3 even more :)

I love the wireless charging. The wide 5.5 display size is perfect for me.

I think LG always tries to innovate, and the G3 is here to prove it.

The design, I think this is the best looking phone I've seen, and the back buttons look like a major improvement from side buttons with their annoying accidental presses

My favourite thing is the 1440p screen but not only that but the amazing aesthetics of the brushed aluminium makes the phone outstanding