LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite features about the phone is the slimness...... it feels so good when you are holding a phone so thin without any button beside the bezel :D

I like this phone in general but I think the dual window function is the best thing about it in this review.

The ability to have multiple windows open. Now I don't have to close my YouTube video when replying to someone and then wait for YouTube to start up again and load the video again. 

My favourite thing has got to be either the laser focus or the customisable  buttons along the bottom of the screen.

My favorite thing about LG G3 is great degree of customizability :)

I love it for the buttons on the back and the huge 2560x1440 screen

WOW. 25 huh? Linus great job LG great job this is great, I now have a chance to replace my SE W595 with what can be my first smart phone, I'm starting to piss people off because they're having a hard time contacting me :D so it will come very handy especially with the beginning of school. this will be my last year, and then as soon as I finish all my tests I go straight to the army :).

I really liked the design of the G3 in particular more than other phones (also I'm kind of an iPhone fan [not a big apple fan though]), the thin bezels are really my style and the metallic look. I also like a good camera and I have a weakness for gimmicks like the laser focus thingy.

my current phone uses an 800x480 screen... would be great to have one with a higher res. I have actually never seen a screen higher than 1080p in person so i am curious :D

my current phone uses an 800x480 screen... would be great to have one with a higher res. I have actually never seen a screen higher than 1080p in person so i am curious :D

what I like about LG G3 is it's design. I really like the power button and volume rocker placement at the back of the phone.

what I like about LG G3 is it's design. I really like the power button and volume rocker placement at the back of the phone.

My favourite part of the LG G3 is that pixel packed display :D

my favourite thing about the the G3 is the big screen and a removable nice looking back that doesnt seem like it would break if you were to remove it

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I really like the stunning Quad HD screen and the improved interface and the camera with laser autofocus looks promising!