LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love that it has a replacable battery while still having a nice backplate.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I LOVE THIS PHONE BECAUSE OF ITS PERFORMANCE 

My favorite thing about the G3? The screen size (as res)! My 3.2" HTC Aria just doesn't cut it any more... 

My favorite part is the dual window and the thin bezels :D

Greetings from Hungary :D

My favorite feature is laser distance finder and 13MP camera !

I really like the screen res. Camera cannot be matched by any other manufacturer too.

I really like the screen res. Camera cannot be matched by any other manufacturer too.

I like that phone :D It's good and i like the removable battery and the sd card slot :D i like the specs of the phone too it's very good for gaming :D ( Sorry for the bad english i'm from egypt )

I really like the screen res. Camera cannot be matched by any other manufacturer. 

Hello, I like the 2K screen and design.

Ignore second post my dumb phone put it.

I would like to enter this giveaway and win because I like how the phone in general looks and the small bezels are the cherry on top!

One May Reason Why i Would Love To Win is Because At The Moment i Don't Have A Phone Because My Partner Had Bought Me A Used iPhone 5s And The Previous Owner Had Blocced The Phone So Now i Have Nothing And i Would Love Me A New Phone

One May Reason Why i Would Love To Win is Because At The Moment i Don't Have A Phone Because My Partner Had Bought Me A Used iPhone 5s And The Previous Owner Had Blocced The Phone So Now i Have Nothing And i Would Love Me A New Phone

split screen would be really usefull!

Case Custom painted CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced || M/B Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P || CPU Intel Core i7 2600 || RAM Corsair XMS3 2x2GB || GPU Sapphire HD7770 GHz Edition

What not to like about the LG G3, it's top notch. The OIS 13megapixel camera. the 4k video, the 5.5 inch display. I got big hands so the phone would be awesome hehe and it would be a super upgrade for me. got the 4g exhibit device, this would be a slugger. Hope to win, thanks for the giveaway.

What not to like about the LG G3, it's top notch. The OIS 13megapixel camera. the 4k video, the 5.5 inch display. I got big hands so the phone would be awesome hehe and it would be a super upgrade for me. got the 4g exhibit device, this would be a slugger. Hope to win, thanks for the giveaway.

The screen is the thing that I like the most. Currently, my phone has a screen of 4.5in and each time I am using it, I feel like I am viewing a 4k picture on a Nokia 3410

Comparison:

My phone = a rock

LG G3 = a missile rocket with huge windows