LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i love the customization of the menu buttons, one thing that has always plagued me with any phone that i've used.  

My favourite feature is honestly the back buttons.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the screen, flagship phones should ship with higher quality screens at this stage, also really like buttons on back

Favorite part of the new phone was the quick laser auto focus. Also the sound in the slow-mo videos.

I like the buttons on the back as well as how you can change the button location on the front.

Loving the buttons on the back! The larger screen will not be a problem for me! Plus over 500 ppi! Beast phone! I really want this phone.

Three buttons on the back and 5.5 inch screen are my favorites of this phone.

The screen and the fast auto-focus :)

My favorite feature is the laser focus, i dont like using flash, and i also dont like blurry pictures on low light.

My favorite thing are the buttons on the back

The thin bezels and back buttons!

The thing I love most is definitely the design and look of the LG G3. LG made it feel solid enough, even with a plastic build. The choice of brushed plastic makes it so that it doesn't look like plain jane plastic. What attracts me though is the front of the phone. It's thin bezels and small chin give it a sharp look and a much better user experience. 

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

I like the tiny bezels and that there are no buttons on the sides.

My favorite thing about the g3 from the video is the emphasis on the screen with the super thin bezels. I have been running pie controls on my nexus 4 with a Custom dpi so that I don't waste a mm of my screen real estate. I also like the ergonomics of putting the buttons on the back. While I don't have the mashing volume button problem Pincus has I do really like the way it feels with the buttons on the back it also really lends itself to easier two hand use and quick one hand use. Good luck to everyone this phone looks like a keeper!

My favorite thing is the high RAM capacity.

My favorite part about the G3 is the awesome UI and the overall design that makes the G3 look beautiful

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

My favorite feature is the massive 5.5" 2560x1440 screen

Oh cool a LG G3. This phone is pretty good. Specs are top notch and all but I really like this phone. I mean when the G2 came out, people were confused about the back buttons. I thought they were a really good idea and I tried it out too and liked it. The G3 improves it obviously. I also like the screen size and build quality. I think that's what makes this phone so good. How it feels in your hand and how it operates, without difficulty. Its a sweet phone.

I LOVE the brushed plastic back of the phone. I instantly fell in love with thr design of the phone when I saw the first few pictures of it.

My favourite part is how you critique the cons more on this phone in my opinion and in my opinion this is better as I feel all flagship smartphones are very similar and you should buy for what you're not getting and if you value those things you won't get.

Though my favourite part of the phone is the QHD screen combined with the beautiful build which I feel makes an amazing experience.

Good luck to everyone!

My favorite thing is DAT BEZEL

Do whatever makes you happy  :)