LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Although the 5.5 inch screen is a HUGE draw. My favorite features is the ability to answer text messages from within other apps. No more will I have to pause YouTube to answer people!

I made an account just to join this competition  B)

I like the fact that you can have multiple things in your clipboard. A feature i really miss on all my devices.

The thing that excites me most about the LG G3 is the ability to have additional storage. It was something that I miss with my LG G2.

I'm also excited that they kept the physical button layout pretty much the same. Not having to worry about turning my device off or turning the volume all the way down mid-call is great.

Here's to hoping I win one of the phones in the giveaway!

I love the knock patten to unlock such a cool way to unlock a phone

I LOVE the design of this phone and of course the resolution of the display!

and btw: CRAZY giveaway you got there!

The minimalist design is the best thing about this phone. The 1440p screen is also nice.

Wow LG really wants to show off their new product.

As i currently use a Galaxy S2 this would be a nice upgrade for home & work.

Neat and finished look to show off in meetings to laugh at all the BlackBerry guys and bigger display so i can finally remote control my work PC without straining my eyes :)

I got deep pockets, unfortunately not filled with cash, but a phone will fit in there nicely ;)

Hoping for the best.

Cheer

As a cyanogen mod user, I like the tweakability of this phone.

The fact that I don't have a data plan anyway? :D Not to mention the expandable storage, removable battery, and great resolution as well of course.

The fact that I don't have a data plan anyway? :D Not to mention the expandable storage, removable battery, and great resolution as well of course.

My favorite thing about the phone is the look of it. It just looks so clean and the thin bezels make look fantastic.

CPU Core i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz Motherboard Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb @ 1866MHz GPU Asus GTX 970 Strix Case Fractal Design R5 Titanium (Windowed) Storage 1 x 256gb ADATA SX900, 1 x 120gb Samsung 840 Evo, 1 x 1TB WD Blue PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W Cooling Corsair H100i Monitor Asus VS239H-P

OS Windows 10 and 7 

There are a lot of things to like about the phone, but I think the one that wins me over is the clean design.

MSI MAG Tomahawk Z790 Wifi, Intel Core™ i7-13700K, 2x16Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 7200Mt/s, Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX3070Samsung 980 PRO 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO plus 2TB , Seasonic SSR 1000FX GOLD, case Corsair 5000D, Corsair H150i Elite, monitor Alienware AW2723DF

My favorite part was when you compare the G3 against the M8, because those are my very first options for replace my Nexus 5! I really enjoy the display comparasion and the quality of the video cam. Thanks for another good review Linus.  :D  :)

My favourite part of this phone has gotta be the large 1440p screen and the 4k recording. I went to take a nice picture of the view from my house the other day and the camera app on my HTC Desire X just straight up refused to open.

My fav thing has to be the level of customisation it made me "squeeee", in particular the ability to change the soft buttons!!!

Good luck all, lets hope this replaces my old slow phone.

My favourite part of the phone that a device like this can have a removable battery and still look stunning. 

Oh, and dem pixels bro 

That screen is an epic piece of engineering, but personally my favourite feature is the customizability of the software. (That or the 2.5Ghz Quad-Core)  :D