LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

No side buttons! No more turning volume up or down when trying to hold phones!

I love all the user options and also the screen res is to die for.

Compared to my current G2, I like the increased size (i have big hands) and increased resolution. I like the subtle improvements they have made to the UI since G2. I'm guessing they are still using Saphire glass, which is awesome.

Just throwing a thought out there; the G2 I have is the north american one, and hence it has a larger battery and no SD slot. I like that the Korean G3 has the SD slot again like the Korean G2, but I hope they keep the SD slot feature for the north american G3 this time.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

My favorite things about the G3 is that screen!  1440p on a mobile display is outstanding!  I'd absolutely love to have one.  Thank you for the giveaway, LinusTechTips and LG!

To me nothing can touch more PIXELZZ so that has to be my favorite thing about the G3

Its gotta freaking laser man. That's more than anything you can ask for.

I like the camera and the customization available on the phone and I'm very interested in the button placement as I'm very good at accidentally hitting the power button or the volume buttons so it would be nice to see how different it is to use.

Good battery life for a smartphone

My favorite part about the LG G3 is buttons on the back of the phone.

The best thing is the tiny bezels and the sharpest screen of LGG3

What is like most about the g3 is the sleek design and also the volume buttons on the back.

Seeing that I use a 2560 x 1440p monitor, it would be very nice to see how this resolution is implemented on a phone screen. So, definitely that resolution is my favorite feature of this phone.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4570k | MB: Asus Maximus VI Impact | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC | CASE: Corsair 250D | COOLER: Corsair H100i | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2133 | 

STORAGE: Corsair Neutron GTX 128GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX860i | SOUND: Sennheiser HD 558s -> FiiO e10 USB DAC | 

MONITOR: Asus PB278Q | AUDIO: Rode NTG-2, Blue Spark -> Blue Icicle

wow this phone looks amazing,im really sick of my old S3,it was a great phone but now it's time to move on.

the launcher from  the G3 looks pretty good,i like it how you can change the position of the menu,back buttons etc.

great review Linus as always 

i7 2600K @4.2 GHz, Windforce GTX 660 OC,Z77-D3H, Kingston SSD 120GB (HDD seagate 500GB), hyperX Blu 1866MHz 8GB,CM 690 II Basic Case

SS 7H USB, Logitech G400, Razer Goliathus control

My favorite feature is the small bezels and the screen resolution :D

my favourite thing about the LG G3 is its Skin and Its looks..also the laser foucs is very interesting

My favourite part of the G3 is its massive 3000mAh battery.

Best of luck to all!

favorite thing is DEFINITELY resolution

man

thats freaking awesome

I make music here : https://soundcloud.com/smooth219

I enjoy playing TF2 andother source games.

Uhh I dont really have a good pc.

That much power, such slim bezels, much resolution, wow, i want :D. Seriously altough, that phone is a killer, with all it's specs and the awesome screen. *just put a qhd wallapaer on it* =))

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

My favorite part of this phone is the whopping 2560x1440 resolution and 500+ ppi.... that blows my mind.

Nice review, Linus!

My favourite thing about the phone is that its nearly all screen, no wasted space.

The thing i like the best is that you can customize everything. It is nice to have choice :)

The skin, close enough to stock android, far enough from TouchWiz!

Best thing is the screen resolution and the ram. Too big to handle ;)