My cat passed.

Leonardo Da Vinci

Yes, my cat passed away. He was the closest thing to me EVER! I only had him for a year.

I've been crying all night three days straight it's even hard for me to write this because I keep thinking of him. :c

RIP

Russell

Augest 8th 2013 - July 1st 2014

I love you :c

EDIT: I forgot to add that he was 3

http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/36/entry-189-oh-kitty-i-loved-you-and-i-always-will/

I am sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I know what you are feeling now. The times ahead for you will be hard. But don't let it get the best of you. Think not of the loss you have suffered, but of the happiness that your cat brought to you. If you can do that, you will be okay. I am coming up upon a month without her now. It hurts me so much. But you must not let it get you. Cry. Cry as much as you want. It makes you no less of a man than you are. But be brave.

I ask now, how did it happen? He (I presume) wasn't even a year old. I feel for you, and I hope for the best (as well as it can be.)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

That sucks man! I know how you feel, I've had 2 of my dogs die, it really is terrible. All the best to you, remember all the great times you had with your pal :)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/36/entry-189-oh-kitty-i-loved-you-and-i-always-will/

I am sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I know what you are feeling now. The times ahead for you will be hard. But don't let it get the best of you. Think not of the loss you have suffered, but of the happiness that your cat brought to you. If you can do that, you will be okay. I am coming up upon a month without her now. It hurts me so much. But you must not let it get you. Cry. Cry as much as you want. It makes you no less of a man than you are. But be brave.

I ask now, how did it happen? He (I presume) wasn't even a year old. I feel for you, and I hope for the best (as well as it can be.)

Since I live on a mountain there's lots of wild life, and yea you know what happens beyond that point.  I forgot to add that he was three.

Sorry for your loss. He was very young.

I'm a cat person and i have 5 cats, my oldest is 11 years old, but i had other that was older, he died last year with 17 years. It hurts a lot when they pass away.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

How come he died this fast? Or was he old when you got him? 

I had my rat for 2,5 years and it was the best little thing ever. Sorry for your loss.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Sorry for your loss buddy. I too know how you feel as my dog passed away a year and a half ago, and it is definitely tough. Whatever emotions you feel though, let them out; it's not healthy to keep them inside.

It took about a year, but I now have another dog. For the longest time after the passing of her, I couldn't imagine owning another one because I felt like I'd be betraying her. If you do plan on getting another cat (don't get one right away because you still have to grieve the passing of your cat), you might feel the same way, but believe me, they'd want you to love another cat.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

sorry for your loss.

cats are best companions :)

very true! Mine is about 11 years old and I love him, he is such a swaggy companion. It would be terrible, if he dies before 20 years

Since I live on a mountain there's lots of wild life, and yea you know what happens beyond that point.  I forgot to add that he was three.

:( Damn. Just always treasure what you guys had.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I'd feel pretty devastated if my cat were to die. It's about 8 years old now and the furball is like no other cat I've had, she's intelligent like a dog and it actually meows at me as if it's trying to say something. I'm sorry for your loss.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Sorry to hear that, I think mine is on his way out also so I might be in the same boat as you soon  :(

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

My cat passed out last month, and yes it's horrible. Me and my family suffered very much... Fuck that jeep...

When this happens stay strong and don't forget the best occasions with your cat.

That's very sad man!

my cat is four years old, but I don't really care about him, he does not want to cuddle, and he is a little pussy out on the battlefield. All he wants is f00d.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

dude it's okay I hope your cat is happy with keyboard cat and can be friends but I'm sorry for your lost.

$$金Trill金$$

look on the tiny bright side.

your cat now looks majestic like this and rules everything:

Cat%20in%20Heaven%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Yes, my cat passed away. He was the closest thing to me EVER! I only had him for a year.

I've been crying all night three days straight it's even hard for me to write this because I keep thinking of him. :c

RIP

Russell

Augest 8th 2013 - July 1st 2014

I love you :c

EDIT: I forgot to add that he was 3

Sorry to hear that. We have 2 cats (my little sister's cats in theory) and both are older than 6 years plus they wander around our sub-urban area to even 1 kilometer away from our home, and still come back independently. They both have given numerous births, but all the kittens have died within half a year they've been alive in a lot of different ways (like our oldest cat once carrying away her 1 kitten (when she had 2 of them at that time) to the nearby field and leaving it there, and on other example those kittens getting lost on their own). I'm not a cat person, but the loss of the 2 first cats have hit me in the feels the most. Beyond that I've stopped caring that much, as that's just how the life is: they die eventually. Everyone dies someday, and your cat's day just so happened to be this day.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That is why I own Turtles and parrots. They never die!

But sorry for your loss:(

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

My family in the last 2 years lost 2 dog's that we'd had for over ten years each, I feel your pain. Never easy to lose a pet, especially one of those rare ones that's as close as family.

We lost Max, a sheltie who my mom literally rescued from the people living next door to her mother, he ended up having heartworms when we got him. Despite the permanent damage done he lived to be 13 years old by our best guess. But eventually organ failure set in due to the pressure on his heart from it being enlarged by the heartworms (scar tissue)

Then we lost Traveler, my sister's dog who was probably a labradane (lab + great dane) probably one of the smartest dog's I've ever known, she had him for at least 14 years. He was probably 2 when she adopted him from a rescue shelter, which she did because he slept upside down with his legs sticking straight up. He got a bleed in a tumor in his stomach one day, had to put him to sleep, was one of the saddest days of my life (they couldn't operate because of his age).

I wish you joyous memories with pets to come, and remind you to never let go of the moments you had with those that have passed.

I had a parrot......It irritates me to think that little A**hole will outlive me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I had a parrot......It irritates me to think that little A**hole will outlive me.

Genious evil master plan parrot... he will inherit everything your family will own :D

Does he speak?

My cat passed out last month, and yes it's horrible. Me and my family suffered very much... Fuck that jeep...

When this happens stay strong and don't forget the best occasions with your cat.

incredible how many cats die by distracted car drivers

@Manny Calavera He never stopped, unfortunately we had to give him up for adoption because we moved and couldn't have a bird. He's probably better off though, we didn't have enough time to play with him really. He was f**kin loud, and he knows the word asshole lol. Also, some accursed soul taught him to make chimanzee noises, we're talking a blue fronted amazon you can hear from about 2 blocks away.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sorry for your loss. Stay strong and you'll get through this

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX