My first ultimate mATX Build

Churts

Hello Fellow tech buddies.

For a long time i've always build these normal ATX based computers.
But now i've decided to build a complete new green theme Micro ATX build with the following components:

Bitfenix Black Prodigy M
Asus Gryphon Z97

Corsair AX860 Platinum

Devils Canyon i7 4790k
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600mhz CL9 Ram
Cooler - Corsair H90
Gigabyte Gtx 670 Windforce

Samsung 500gb Evo
1x Spectre Pro Green LED 140mm Rear Exhaust

1x Spectre Pro Green LED 230mm Bottom Intake

In the near future i will add 2x Maxwell Gtx 880

All comments and thoughts are highly appreciated.

Picture updates coming later.

you know maxwell was canceled/postponed...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

which are new parts and which are existing parts?

you might need to list out 

I can see last gen GPU and a high OP PSU and a AIO cooler in the build

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

you know maxwell was canceled/postponed...

To what? Where did you read that "confirmed" information? Please stop spreading rumors, we're still half a year for 2014 to end... and to top it he has a 670 anyways, he can wait(supposing).

@Churts Can't wait for the pictures, the spectre pro are beautiful fans.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Be careful when selecting a PSU and GPU in that case. In your list you have a longer-than-normal PSU. Since it is mounted vertically in the front of the case, you will struggle to fit your GPU as the windforce cooler is quite long. Also be prepared to get frustrated with the less-than-adequate cable management (and bad layout) of the Prodigy M. 

Otherwise looks like a solid buld! Can't wait for pictures

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Some of the parts are from my previous Pc yes, the GPU, RAM and SSD.
But i thought they would do just fine in this build?

And considering the Maxwell upgrade, I am not in a hurry.. So therefor i can wait till they will release in the upcoming future. My Gtx 670 handles the 1080p just fine.

the prodigy M has a tight fit with dual GPUs

and it will be better to use the stock reference cooler designs

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I will be using a reference gpu cooler on the upcoming cards, and hopefully the upcoming Maxwell gpu will be smaller, because of the energy efficiency.

To what? Where did you read that "confirmed" information? Please stop spreading rumors, we're still half a year for 2014 to end... and to top it he has a 670 anyways, he can wait(supposing).

@Churts Can't wait for the pictures, the spectre pro are beautiful fans.

there's been a bunch of threads on it but nividas dropping the new architecture for a while 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I might as well share this picture even tho it's an extremely early state of the build :)

http://imgur.com/iE5arC5

Nice, you can post images if you want using spoilers.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I might as well share this picture even tho it's an extremely early state of the build :)

http://imgur.com/iE5arC5

use this

put you image here

So after i started building my thing i realized that the H90 couldn't fit in the case.. So therefore i returned the item.. And ordered a H80..

I got some pictures of the case of how it looks.

All comments and thoughts are appreciated.

post-67903-0-23465700-1404460858_thumb.j

post-67903-0-38654000-1404461030_thumb.j

post-67903-0-17407200-1404461032_thumb.j

post-67903-0-36133700-1404461053_thumb.j

Looks great.

Thanks Alot :D

Looking forward to when my H80 and 2x Gtx 880 will be installed.. <o/

Thanks Alot :D

Looking forward to when my H80 and 2x Gtx 880 will be installed.. <o/

how squeezy was the case with that long PSU?

very good cable management you did there 

how squeezy was the case with that long PSU?

very good cable management you did there 

Actually, the PSU wasn't the problem, i think there were like 1 cm between the PSU and the Graphic Card, but i should not get a longer card in the future for sure.. :)

The hardest part was actually to get the I/O Panel to fit.. Cause my Samsung Evo was mounted to it as well.. So the cable management was tight behind there.. :P