Forum a bit slow today?

gramzon

Is it just me or is the forum really slow today? is there a page to check the status of the forum to see if there's any maintenance or something going on?

When and where is a video about that LAN party on the mountain gonna get uploaded? I'm talking about that one sponsored by Asus where Linus, Slick, Logan, Paul, Austin and others went on that trip.

I thought it was my internet connection

Yeah that's what I thought but done a speed test and it was fine. I'm using the site from the UK

Yeah that's what I thought but done a speed test and it was fine. I'm using the site from the UK

ok

Fine for Oceania. Europe is reporting issues.

Fine for Oceania. Europe is reporting issues.

Might be. Well, it's okay for me getting used to 100kbps internet :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Cloudflare twitter suggests that they have been experiencing issues in some of their European nodes (AMS, LHR, which I presume is Amsterdam and London) but 1 minute ago said that the issues have been resolved. Hopefully, that means that the forum will be back up to full capacity (I have noticed serious slowdown sometimes and had a couple of time outs).

HTTP/2 203

it was pretty bad arround 1pm in the Netherlands (again in europe)

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

All seems good on my end, at least for now.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro