What game/s should I buy?

saxguy67
Go to solution Solved by NVIDIAFANBOYEXTREME,

Call of Duty 5 is fun just for the custom zombies maps. (old game but, lots of fun ;) Any GTA game get 5 when it comes out for PC.

As you probably know, the steam summer sale only has 3 hours left. Right now I have $8.67 in my account and would like to use it before the summer sale ends. These are the game I already have:

Arma 3

Borderlands 2

Castle Crashers

Cry of Fear

Dayz

Dead Island

Dota 2 (not a big fan...)

Far Cry 3

GMode

Hidden

Left 4 Dead 2

Rust

Team Fortress 2

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

I am a big fan of action / first person type of games. I have looked at Payday 2 and GTA 4. Both of these games are on a big discount right now, ( originally $29.99 --> $5.99). But none of my friends have payday 2 or Gta 4. What are your recomendadions?

Thanks for the replies!

Ghost Recon is for Free, and you misse one major Title, Tomb Raider for $4.99

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Bioshock Infinite is on sale for $7.49, and you probably already know that's it a massively fun game.

If you've never played an Arkham game, the first two are $5 each, and Origins is $7.49 (City is probably your best bet)

Other than that, Tomb Raider ($5) is amazing, and though it's third-person, the traversal and gunplay are really solid.

EDIT- if you're going for Tomb Raider, the GOTY edition is $7.49, which includes a crap-ton of outfits and both single/multiplayer DLC, and a new tomb.

Skyrim, Metro complete edition, Tomb Raider. 

NaissanceE is also a very good, but unusual game, not sure if it's to your tastes. 

MechWarrior Online which is free to play but also you could get Far Cry 2 or/and Mafia II.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

rollerocaster tycoon or skyrim they are singleplayer and fun

True cant say for skyrim though dont have it.

I recommend the Bioshock Triple Pack and Dishonored

Call of Duty 5 is fun just for the custom zombies maps. (old game but, lots of fun ;) Any GTA game get 5 when it comes out for PC.

I went ahead and bought gta 4 and terraria 

Kerbal Space Program is one of the best games out right now you can set down and play that game for days.