First gaming PC for 900€

LTT people, help me, I really want to get a proper gaming rig. I would greatly appreciate your contribution. 

900€ is my budget as said, I am willing to go over, but not much, only if the performance gain is so big that it is worth the extra €. I live in Estonia, so not all parts may not be available here, I will tell you if any of your suggested parts are not available here. I don't want to buy from anywhere else as it is easier for me to buy the parts locally.
I am going to use it for gaming  :P but some programming also, I might do really light video editing for some school projects. I mostly want to play new games, like Civ 5, Arma 3, BF4 and more, as I am not able to play them on my laptop currently  :( The hope is to play them 1080p with medium/high settings and have hopefully 60fps.
I need a full PC with monitor and OS included in the budget. I am planning to use only 1 1080p monitor.
And I am upgrading, because I have a laptop, that is why....
I have asked for opinion from reddit also and the budget went a bit over, the end sum ended up around 910€, but the parts weren't what I hoped to have.

E: erased the reddit config...

E2: I really want a proper gaming machine. I was hoping to get a PC that has a OC capability (motherboard is Z), but it drove the price up too high (that was a conclusion I made in the reddit post). So I think that the best thing is to just buy a H series motherboard and buy a better CPU. And save up some more and then buy proper motherboard.

I know that this is quite weak CPU, but that is what I came here for, to see, what you guys suggest. That was just the end setup in reddit. Please help me build a proper gaming PC, I can't handle the slowness of my laptop. 

I know that this is quite weak CPU, but that is what I came here for, to see, what you guys suggest. That was just the end setup in reddit. Please help me build a proper gaming PC, I can't handle the slowness of my laptop. 

A tip, use the quote button. Can you give me the link to the shop you are buying from?

A tip, use the quote button. Can you give me the link to the shop you are buying from?

Ok, I am mostly trying to buy from arvutitark.ee, but some kind of overview of Estonia's shop stocks is hinnavaatlus.ee, so if the thing isn't sold in arvutitark.ee, then search with the product code from hinnavaatlus.ee

E: to clarify, hinnavaatlus.ee is a database, that shows the stocks for all PC shops in Estonia

Hate to do it, but I have to bump it. I am really getting angry at my current "gaming" laptop, it is old and slow, so I really would appreciate the help that this community has to offer and so I could join the PC gaming community as well. Please help.

OK, I had time to put something together, this is all from arvutitark.ee, that is why I haven't put here the pcpartpicker thing, when I did the math, it was 951€, which is a lot more than it is my budget, where can I cut corners? Please help me! I am losing my mind over the laptop, please help me, some Steam games are waiting to be played!!

CPU: Intel i5-4460 159,9€ (cheaper than 4440)

Motherboard: ASRock H81M-HDS 42,35€ (quite cheap motherboard)

RAM: Adata XPG 8GB 71,38€ (again cheapest 2x4GB kit)

SSD: ADATA SP900 128GB 64,62€ (cheap, but with good read/write)

HDD: SEAGATE 1TB 51,5€ (good and cheap)

GPU: MSI GTX 770 TWIN FORZR IV 289€ (I am Nvidia fanboy, but the 280X is 255€ and 270€, both from Sapphire and cheaper is dual-x and 270€ is vapor-x, I don't know what to do!!!)

Case: Corsair Graphite SPEC-01 43,08€ (when I first saw it, I didn't like it, but now I quite like it and again, it is cheap)

PSU: Corsair CX500 51,66€ (should I get more W?? when I am thinking of OCing??)

OS: MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8.1 87€ (I read that 8.1 isn't tied to your motherboard, so I chose it over 7)

Monitor: BENQ GL2250M 91,24€ (cheap, but with good reviews)

OK, I had time to put something together, this is all from arvutitark.ee, that is why I haven't put here the pcpartpicker thing, when I did the math, it was 951€, which is a lot more than it is my budget, where can I cut corners? Please help me! I am losing my mind over the laptop, please help me, some Steam games are waiting to be played!!

CPU: Intel i5-4460 159,9€ (cheaper than 4440)

Motherboard: ASRock H81M-HDS 42,35€ (quite cheap motherboard)

RAM: Adata XPG 8GB 71,38€ (again cheapest 2x4GB kit)

SSD: ADATA SP900 128GB 64,62€ (cheap, but with good read/write)

HDD: SEAGATE 1TB 51,5€ (good and cheap)

GPU: MSI GTX 770 TWIN FORZR IV 289€ (I am Nvidia fanboy, but the 280X is 255€ and 270€, both from Sapphire and cheaper is dual-x and 270€ is vapor-x, I don't know what to do!!!)

Case: Corsair Graphite SPEC-01 43,08€ (when I first saw it, I didn't like it, but now I quite like it and again, it is cheap)

PSU: Corsair CX500 51,66€ (should I get more W?? when I am thinking of OCing??)

OS: MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8.1 87€ (I read that 8.1 isn't tied to your motherboard, so I chose it over 7)

Monitor: BENQ GL2250M 91,24€ (cheap, but with good reviews)

I would reccomend using pcpartpicker if possible.

I threw together an overclockable rig for right around 800 But it doesnt have a monitor, sorry. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£155.94 @ Aria PC) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£24.25 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-DS3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£65.69 @ Ebuyer) 

Memory: Kingston Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£58.18 @ Amazon UK) 

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£56.99 @ Aria PC) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£36.00 @ Aria PC) 

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (£221.72 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 230T Black ATX Mid Tower Case  (£53.76 @ CCL Computers) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£49.93 @ CCL Computers) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£79.83 @ Amazon UK) 

Total: £802.29

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

EDIT: I just realised I have totally the wrong currency, I am sorry. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I threw together an overclockable rig for right around 800 But it doesnt have a monitor, sorry. 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£24.25 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Memory: Kingston Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£58.18 @ Amazon UK) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£36.00 @ Aria PC) 

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (£221.72 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 230T Black ATX Mid Tower Case  (£53.76 @ CCL Computers) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£49.93 @ CCL Computers) 

Yeah, no problem, if you could recommend one, but use €, would be good  :P The build looks really tempting :D I do use pcpartpicker, but as it is a small country and all the parts sold in the US might not be available here. So I use pcpartpicker, but the end price of the parts and availability I always check from the store page, I did have to choose some other parts than I had in pcpartpicker, because for example, the 4440 is more expensive than it is 4460 and the motherboard prices are a lot different, so I chose the cheapest from the store page and checked if it is compatible with the other parts.

So I still haven't got any criticism on my build nor has anyone suggested another build better fit with my needs and budget. I am losing hope here!! I am going to be away for a while so I'd appreciate if the build is done by that time. 

Well, you haven't yet done a build that fits me.  :(

You are the other one that posted here, but you didn't help me build one... :(

Please I really want a new proper PC, help me. I am kinda losing hope in this forum at this moment. Where can I cut corners in my current build?? Or is is completely wrong build for me??  :(

Well, you haven't yet done a build that fits me.  :(

You are the other one that posted here, but you didn't help me build one... :(

Please I really want a new proper PC, help me. I am kinda losing hope in this forum at this moment. Where can I cut corners in my current build?? Or is is completely wrong build for me??  :(

I know how overwhelmed you feel.

Building a pc for the first time it's hard,really hard.

I am sorry but,

It's really hard to criticize and discuss your build, as it is better to build another pc...

And anyway,

what are precisely the part that you are unsure about?

Looking at the cpu you choose...

Get a "K" one, because they are unlocked...

And about monitors....

I know you have a tight budget but a monitor is something you buy and then keep it for years...

That monitor,even at  90€, its a complete waste of money...

If you buy that monitor ,spending 90€ , you will be stuck with it...

What will you do next?

Feel buyer remorse?

Trash the monitor and waste 90€?

You want to know a real advice (for your situation,not in general)?

Buy something like d3sl91 suggested , with a nice IPS monitor, but without an OS and without the GPU (that's right!!).

Suffer ( a bit) 2 months, gain more money ,and Then buy the gpu.

You will have spent your money better.

Quality Gaming IS NOT cheap.

I dont suggest you rushing and wasting 900€ euros for games hype,

Just because you want to play some games NOW.

I hope I helped you.

I know how overwhelmed you feel.

Building a pc for the first time it's hard,really hard.

I am sorry but,

It's really hard to criticize and discuss your build, as it is better to build another pc...

And anyway,

what are precisely the part that you are unsure about?

Looking at the cpu you choose...

Get a "K" one, because they are unlocked...

And about monitors....

I know you have a tight budget but a monitor is something you buy and then keep it for years...

That monitor,even at  90€, its a complete waste of money...

If you buy that monitor ,spending 90€ , you will be stuck with it...

What will you do next?

Feel buyer remorse?

Trash the monitor and waste 90€?

You want to know a real advice (for your situation,not in general)?

Buy something like d3sl91 suggested , with a nice IPS monitor, but without an OS and without the GPU (that's right!!).

Suffer ( a bit) 2 months, gain more money ,and Then buy the gpu.

You will have spent your money better.

Quality Gaming IS NOT cheap.

I dont suggest you rushing and wasting 900€ euros for games hype,

Just because you want to play some games NOW.

I hope I helped you.

So are you saying that the parts I picked out aren't good? I would take K series, but the budget is tight, I am a student (if that clarifies the situation), even if I wait 2 months or longer, I wouldn't have a lot more money to play with. I understand the monitor part, but as I said, I am on tight budget, I have 900€ now and I can spend it on the PC and if I take quality monitor, I wouldn't have a quality PC. And the monitor's reviews were good. @d3sl91 parts, he said that he made the build with the wrong currency, and the currency difference is BIG, that was good build, but again, my budget doesn't allow it. If I don't have a GPU, I get it, I can still use the CPU integrated one, but without OS, I can't do anything. The PC won't be just for the games right now, I want it to be as much as possible easy to upgrade, so it would be cheaper for me to upgrade it later. The 900€ would be for the possibility to play games, at good fps and settings. I understand, that it won't be the top of the line PC, but I have to start somewhere. I would be even happy with 40fps at medium (if settings had to be low with the build, then I guess I can wait and save some more money)

So are you saying that the parts I picked out aren't good? I would take K series, but the budget is tight, I am a student (if that clarifies the situation), even if I wait 2 months or longer, I wouldn't have a lot more money to play with. I understand the monitor part, but as I said, I am on tight budget, I have 900€ now and I can spend it on the PC and if I take quality monitor, I wouldn't have a quality PC. And the monitor's reviews were good. @d3sl91 parts, he said that he made the build with the wrong currency, and the currency difference is BIG, that was good build, but again, my budget doesn't allow it. If I don't have a GPU, I get it, I can still use the CPU integrated one, but without OS, I can't do anything. The PC won't be just for the games right now, I want it to be as much as possible easy to upgrade, so it would be cheaper for me to upgrade it later. The 900€ would be for the possibility to play games, at good fps and settings. I understand, that it won't be the top of the line PC, but I have to start somewhere. I would be even happy with 40fps at medium (if settings had to be low with the build, then I guess I can wait and save some more money)

You should format your posts,

It's hard replying to them....

If you are selecting the pc parts,

You also need someone (you,the retailer or your friend)

to put it togheter..

Then,

There is a way to obtain every OS you want for free.....

Anyway,

If you want upgradeability,

you should still choose a CPU, Motherboard, PSU  and stick with them!

You can't buy them with the purpose of replacing them afterward like it will be easy!

They are not like mices or keyboard!

What makes something easy to upgrade are your knowledge and compatibility of the components...

Thats why Im suggesting you to be 100% sure about CPU, MB ,and PSU you pick.

Also There are some games that will have bad performance even on costly PC (1500€ and up):

they are the bad console ports and other unoptimized games..

What games do you want to play?

If the answer is (or will be) "ALL of them",

Then I'm afraid you will have to spend more than 2000€....

If the answers is "competitive FPS online games"

then you will also need a good internet connection,especially with a low ping.

I also suggest you this:

Native resolution at 60 fps with low settings, rather than med at 40 fps.

I think its better if you target just the games you like to play,

and then build with the goal of 60 fps stable while running them.

You should format your posts,

It's hard replying to them....

If you are selecting the pc parts,

You also need someone (you,the retailer or your friend)

to put it togheter..

Then,

There is a way to obtain every OS you want for free.....

Anyway,

If you want upgradeability,

you should still choose a CPU, Motherboard, PSU  and stick with them!

You can't buy them with the purpose of replacing them afterward like it will be easy!

They are not like mices or keyboard!

What makes something easy to upgrade are your knowledge and compatibility of the components...

Thats why Im suggesting you to be 100% sure about CPU, MB ,and PSU you pick.

Also There are some games that will have bad performance even on costly PC (1500€ and up):

they are the bad console ports and other unoptimized games..

What games do you want to play?

If the answer is (or will be) "ALL of them",

Then I'm afraid you will have to spend more than 2000€....

If the answers is "competitive FPS online games"

then you will also need a good internet connection,especially with a low ping.

I also suggest you this:

Native resolution at 60 fps with low settings, rather than med at 40 fps.

I think its better if you target just the games you like to play,

and then build with the goal of 60 fps stable while running them.

Ok, I am trying to answer more clearly.

The first one is easy, I can use the manuals and put it together myself, will take longer, but the retailer asks 30€ to put the parts together, so I will be saving from this.

Where can I get a OS for free? I am not going to download it somewhere illegal, no way. Also I don't have anyone who has access to some yet used OS.

I know, that is why for example, to be in the budget, I have decided not to have an SLI/CF, because I will probably never do it and it will cost more to have a compatible MB and PSU. Also to choose them wisely, I have asked the community here to help me. Also I was hoping to get and Z series MB, but as the cost rises so fast with the series, I think I have to stay in the H series. So no OC for years. I am ok with all of that, I just need a PC to play games on.

I want to play the newer games, Arma 3 (CPU intensive, I know), Payday 2, Civ 5 (quite demanding) and yet I haven't bought some games, as I didn't know how long it would of taken for me to be able to play them. But when I do buy games, I will be watching the requirements for each game and I won't buy anything, that will be over my PC specs.

Yes, any multiplayer needs a good internet connection, I have that. Although the router is down stairs and I will be using my computer upstairs (wiring should do it).

The fps thing I don't know exactly yet as I haven't got to play any games in high, medium and low and compare them. At first I was hoping that my budget was big enough to play games at high at maybe 60fps. But as I have seen builds with similar budgets, I understand that this won't be doable for all games.

But in the end can you suggest a build? I would greatly appreciate it.