ISO Help (Windows 7 Pro)

Novistion
Go to solution Solved by Helios79,

You can find the .ISO's from here: http://www.techverse.net/download-windows-7-iso-x86-x64-microsofts-official-servers/

Let it be known that downloading Windows ISO's are not illegal. The distribution of the license keys are illegal.

I was going though my computer and I found a install.wim file (files size is 2GB) and a install_Windows7PROFESSIONAL.clg file (1 MB) I tried to install Ubuntu 14.04 LTS for duo boot and for some reason It broke the loader for windows so I just installed Ubuntu. I have these on a Flash Drive. I don't like this anymore so is there any way these are restore files? If so what should I do. If not what are they and what do they do. Please help as I need windows back desperately. (Computer is an HP Brobook 4420s was running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit now running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit)

Ran by coffee

Do you not have any of the media for that laptop?

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

Hey, stop the thread spam. Giving it a different name doesn't change tha fact it's now a triple post. Next time I see this thread I'll have no choice but to report it. You have been warned.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm sorry this is the first time I've used the fourm, I thought I was putting it under different places for help. And I do not have the media beside the two file on a Flash Drive

Ran by coffee

The only way that those files will be any benefit to you is if you have knowledge using ImageX. If you have no experience using ImageX, then you will need to find an .ISO using alternative means.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

The only way that those files will be any benefit to you is if you have knowledge using ImageX. If you have no experience using ImageX, then you will need to find an .ISO using alternative means.

Thanks this helped a lot on understanding what these files were.

Ran by coffee

You can find the .ISO's from here: http://www.techverse.net/download-windows-7-iso-x86-x64-microsofts-official-servers/

Let it be known that downloading Windows ISO's are not illegal. The distribution of the license keys are illegal.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.