H100i and 750d New installation

Hey there. First time poster here :). I just bought a new rig and opted to get the 750d with the h100i corsair cooling system. My question comes from how do I install the radiator and fans in a pull configuration. Reason why I am going for pull until I get 2 more fans for push/pull is so that the radiator will be easier to clean. For the life of me however, I how no idea how to properly mount this radiator and two fans so that its Case /fans/rad (on the bottom). I tried using a couple long screws to go from the case through the fans into the rad but its super clunky trying to set it up and quite difficult to position. Please help!

On the ring of the fans you should have an arrow which shows the direction of airflow and you should just fit them underneath the rad and not between the rad and case. I have 2 SP120's on my rad pushing through as an exhaust as didn't look at the airflow first time myself but will probably flip them round when I fit my new case fans later as have to take the rad off to get space.

I'm using a H80i, but have also done a build with a H100i, both with top mounted push/pull

If the H100i is for the CPU, I dont believe the tubing is long enough to place the radiator anywhere else but in the top.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5281326/750D.jpg

Edit: Im using 750D as well.

So im planning to put a H80i inside my Define R4 case but im a poor fucker so im wondering if the stock fans  that come with it can be silent, Otherwise i was planning on buying Corsair Air Seriers SP120 quiet edition.

But can i get it semi quiet when not under load without it?

Redliquid~

So im planning to put a H80i inside my Define R4 case but im a poor fucker so im wondering if the stock fans  that come with it can be silent, Otherwise i was planning on buying Corsair Air Seriers SP120 quiet edition.

But can i get it semi quiet when not under load without it?

The stock fans for the H80i are terribad.

I have a box full of unused Corsair-fans, and can give away tons if anyone wants.

Anyway, if concerned by noise levels, Gentle Typhoons AP-15 is a good classic.

The stock fans for the H80i are terribad.

I have a box full of unused Corsair-fans, and can give away tons if anyone wants.

Anyway, if concerned by noise levels, Gentle Typhoons AP-15 is a good classic.

Why do you have a ton of corsair fans? xD

Redliquid~

Why do you have a ton of corsair fans? xD

Built a few 750D's which always include 3 corsair fans + a few H100 and H80s which include corsair fans as well.

Always changed the fans on them instantly. 

Built a few 750D's which always include 3 corsair fans + a few H100 and H80s which include corsair fans as well.

Always changed the fans on them instantly. 

That's cool, well, if you have a bunch of semi quiet corsair fans and dont mind sending them to me. Why not? :)

Redliquid~

That's cool, well, if you have a bunch of semi quiet corsair fans and dont mind sending them to me. Why not? :)

You dont want them, the only time theyre semi quiet is when theyre turned off 

Hey there. First time poster here :). I just bought a new rig and opted to get the 750d with the h100i corsair cooling system. My question comes from how do I install the radiator and fans in a pull configuration. Reason why I am going for pull until I get 2 more fans for push/pull is so that the radiator will be easier to clean. For the life of me however, I how no idea how to properly mount this radiator and two fans so that its Case /fans/rad (on the bottom). I tried using a couple long screws to go from the case through the fans into the rad but its super clunky trying to set it up and quite difficult to position. Please help!

I recently built a rig in a Corsair 400R case using the H100i. There are arrows on the fans which mount on the radiator, the fans will move air across the radiator in the direction of that arrow, and the instructions will show you how to install the fans in Pull configuration. so you should end up having the radiator screwed to the case, then the fans screwed to the radiator with the arrows pointing AWAY from the radiator and towards the inside of the case.

You want the configuration to be set up like it is shown in the manual because it makes the cooling more efficient for the radiator. Water moves WAY more heat than metal, so you want to be pulling the coolest air possible (the air Outside your case) across the radiator.

tl;dr Go for Case/Radiator/Fans, arrows pointing away from the radiator. That'll give you the pull config u need.

Git Gud.