Steam Sniper Elite 3 revoked

Scottonpc

I bought the key from CDkeys.com. Many people have this problem. Hopefully we get an explanation or a refund...Maybe steam are clamping down on these guys now?

d8832e7087923ecd19482267834361f4.png

That is strange. I hope you get everything sorted out. I was actually planning on purchasing this title.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

That's one retailer to avoid then, must have done something hooky to get those keys so they are being taken away.

I will continue to use G2A so long as I don't hear of this happening to their customers, and if it's a game I really care about I will normally buy it directly from the Steam store.

We all know how shifty those key dealers are, they are cheaper than "official" dealers for a reason. I never recommend buying from them.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

This is common if you activated the key using a VPN. Sites often purchase Russian keys to get them cheaper and steam can detect if you are using a VPN and usually remove it.

I didn't use a VPN...

Checked my steam account when I got back from work tonight and had the same message. Bought from cdkeys.com aswell and I emailed them tonight got a refund within ten minutes which I thought was either really efficient customer service or they have received many refund requests today.

Oh man this sucks! I'm grateful I never purchased from the site now. :unsure:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This article may help. Seems like there fighting cheap CD key sites that are shady.

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/steam-is-revoking-sniper-elite-iii-keys/

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Looking at the comments, some of the keys seem to have been purchased from legitimate sites, I don't know if they're liars or if Rebellion is being an ass.

That does not mean that the keys are legit. A pawn shop is a legit and licensed business, subject to a crap ton of regulations, but they can be duped into buying stolen merchandise sometimes. If I buy that stolen merchandise and the pawn shop finds out after the fact that it was stolen, they will still send the cops to my house to seize the items from me.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Be careful with these "key sellers" multiple keys being revoked can cause restrictions, locked, and even banned steam accounts.

Despite where you buy the key from, if they get revoked your account gets flagged for payment fraud.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.