PC Randomly Shutting down & Freezes HELP

My PC has been locking up lately when I open new tabs in chrome, Or also folders on my PC. Usually I wait 1-2 minutes and it unfreezes. But worst of all sometimes my PC Randomly/Completely Shuts off Suddenly No power and black screen,

Graphics Card is new and also power supply

What Could be causing this Lack of power/Faulty power supply ETC  ??? HELP MUCH APPRECIATED ???

Running Windows 8.1

-AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5/4.1GHz Black Edition     

-Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P AMD 970 SB950 AM3+ Motherboard

- Two 4GB Gskill 1600mhz CL9 Ram sticks

- Gigabyte R9 290 4GB Graphics card

Corsair HX Series HX1050 V2 Power Supply

- SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD - For OS

- Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200Rpm

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200Rpm

The Chrome issue sounds like you run out of RAM. You should keep an eye on that with the monitoring tool from the task manager. The sudden shutdowns may be from an overheating CPU. Are the temps on that allright?. Another possibility for both issues could be, that your RAM is broken. Also test that

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

You need to tell us your temps and ram usage before it crashes. Also CPU usage, GPU usage, and overclocks if applicable.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

My PC has been locking up lately when I open new tabs in chrome, Or also folders on my PC. Usually I wait 1-2 minutes and it unfreezes. But worst of all sometimes my PC Randomly/Completely Shuts off Suddenly No power and black screen,

Graphics Card is new and also power supply

What Could be causing this Lack of power/Faulty power supply ETC  ??? HELP MUCH APPRECIATED ???

Running Windows 8.1

-AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5/4.1GHz Black Edition     

-Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P AMD 970 SB950 AM3+ Motherboard

- Two 4GB Gskill 1600mhz CL9 Ram sticks

- Gigabyte R9 290 4GB Graphics card

Corsair HX Series HX1050 V2 Power Supply

- SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD - For OS

- Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200Rpm

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200Rpm

You have enough power to power this system and have the latest drivers and updates. I would try running resource monitor while you are opening a new tab/folder to see what is the cause of this issue: http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/4602-found-resource-monitor.html

Use HWMonitor to see if anything is overheating in your system and MemTest 86+ to test the ram and run it for several passes to see if your ram is faulty. Another good thing to try is to flip your power supply up so that your fan grill is facing your gpu to see if the power supply is the issue (which I doubt will but worth a try as a final solution). My TX650 V2 kept creating blackouts due to overheating. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

All temps are good, System temp and CPU temp are between 25-30c and GPU reaches 70c around 90% load.

ALSO I'm not running out of ram with Chrome I'm usually running about 16-30% usage . . I'm ready to do a memory test tho What are some good tools to use or software ?? And might also flip my power supply over to see if that is having a heating issue

All temps are good, System temp and CPU temp are between 25-30c and GPU reaches 70c around 90% load.

ALSO I'm not running out of ram with Chrome I'm usually running about 16-30% usage . . I'm ready to do a memory test tho What are some good tools to use or software ?? And might also flip my power supply over to see if that is having a heating iss

do you have any over clocking running on anything, also go into your bios and try to if you can turn your ram frequency down 

May I suggest running Memtest for a couple hours to see if the RAM is faulty. Even though this usually triggers a BSOD, you'll want to be sure it's ok.