34um95 does 60 vs 120 hz matter

mxg8488

I'm considering getting a 34um95 I have now a Samsung S27A950D with 120hz does it really matter? Would a higher resolution make it more noticeable? Thanks for the help

resolution has nothing to do with refresh rate, they are separate things. 120hz does make a noticeable difference if your hardware can reach over 60fps in games (not 61fps, it's worth it if you're getting 90+). Resolution also makes a notceable difference, this time with image quality. If you're into competitive gaming and don't care much about thequality of the image but rather for the quickest reaction time possible, go for 120hz. Otherwise get a higher resolution. If you can, get both.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

@Sauron true, 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

I'm not a competitive gamer and I probably won't hit 90+ fps so thanks that helps a lot in my decision. The resolution is pretty good it's 3440x1440 not 4k but pretty good would you chose image with 60 hz

yea, the feeling of 120+ compared to 60 is quite big, but really if you rather have awesome graphics in new games getting a awesome 60hz IPS is way better :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Cool thanks so I have a question 60 hz is the rate it refreshes so is easier to notice the higher you go up in resolution when you run a game around 90 fps or am I just talking crazy