Screwless Monitor Mount

BigBig5

I have a monitor that doesn't have mounting holes. I want to know is there any mount that's screwless or basically a clamp style?

CPU: AMD Ryzan 7 7800X3D  Mobo: ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi   RAM: 32 GB(2x16GB) G.Skill Flare X6 EXPO@ 6000MHz  GPU: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Edition AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Case: Lian Li O11 Air Mini  PSU: Corsair RM1000e  SSD: Team Group MP34 4TB PCIe 4 NVME, Mushkin REACTOR 960GB, Patriot Torch LE 960GB  Cooling: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE (PS120SE) with Thermal Grizzly Kryonau & 9x Thermalright TL-C12 PRO 120mm

Honestly? Your best bet might be some 3M Double sided tape with a carefully measured placement of any VESA mount.

-Avi

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

http://avinasharora.com/

First post! 

Back on topic.... I was in a similar situation as you are. Does your monitor have a slot for the provided monitor stand to rest on? If you do and if you're lucky you might be able to buy an adapter for your monitor model to mount it to a VESA arm/wall mout. I tried ebay and it worked for me but it wasn't cheap. 

First post!

WOW! That's amazing :P. How about you celebrate that first post with a profile picture. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I have a monitor that doesn't have mounting holes. I want to know is there any mount that's screwless or basically a clamp style?

You have a Dell monitor, right?

If you are looking for a stand replacement, the VESA mount screw holes are found under the screwless stand connection. Hit the button, and lift up the monitor to detact it, and you should see 4 screw holes at the corner.

like so:

dell_u2410_017.jpg