Watercooling in a Zalman Z11 Plus should it be attempted?

I'm currently considering watercooling my system but I don't know if my case, the Zalman Z11 Plus, could house a custom loop very well. Should I attempt it?

I'm currently considering watercooling my system but I don't know if my case, the Zalman Z11 Plus, could house a custom loop very well. Should I attempt it?

An all in one cooling solution should work but I would't try to install a custom loop.

No because there's only room for 120mm radiators.

I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough you could fit a 240mm rad on the top.

I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough you could fit a 240mm rad on the top.

Oh yeah, didn't see that. No point in a custom loop though unless you want a liquid cooled GPU. If you're just doing a CPU loop, get a H100i.

I've seen people put a 120 in the back,120 in the top, and a bay res.

Pretty sure you could fit a 120 on the bottom too if the power supply isn't too large.

I've also seen people remove the fins from the top to put the fans on the outside.

Also seen people remove the HDD bay and cut a hole in the bottom of the case to mount the h100 in the bottom of the case.

231184_10151285563291391_960287950_n.jpg

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Oh yeah, didn't see that. No point in a custom loop though unless you want a liquid cooled GPU. If you're just doing a CPU loop, get a H100i.

One of the main reasons I want to do a custom loop is for aesthetics but once I get the money for it I'm going to get a new graphics card that has water blocks compatible with it because I'm pretty sure there is no waterblocks available for the GTX 770 Windforce.

One of the main reasons I want to do a custom loop is for aesthetics but once I get the money for it I'm going to get a new graphics card that has water blocks compatible with it because I'm pretty sure there is no waterblocks available for the GTX 770 Windforce.

I would get a new case too. Maybe one that is optimized for water cooling.