Graphics card(s) options?!

I've been planning a build for some time (It will be a gift from my father, hooray) and I thought I had the build pretty much set, but there's been a bit of a delay on the financial part and I've had some time to really think over the build. I'm now set on everything but the graphics option. I was hoping you guys could give me some insight (please without being green/red biased!) on what graphics option I should go for. I'll be running a Corsair AX1200i so power consumption doesn't -technically- matter because that could easily handle any of those options. Also, if you feel like being specific, possibly suggest a brand/model? I'm partial towards Asus slightly, but there's also MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, etc. As far as setup I'll have three 24 inch monitors at 1920x1200 Resolution. As much as I want to, not quite going 4K *just* yet. 

What would you guys suggest (strictly) within these options:

Dual R9 290X's

Dual GTX 780 Ti's

Single R9 295X

Single GTX Titan

Please note: please consider price:performance, reliability, binning, heat output, the fact that I really like the colour green and will be adding green LED's & fans to the case. 

The rest of the build(All decided on, just for reference):
Case: Corsair 760T
MB: Asus Sabertooth Z97 M1
CPU: 4770K
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
CPU Cooling: Corsair H105
Case Cooling: CM Sickle Flow Green LED
Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB SSD
Storage: WD 3TB Caviar Green 

note: If you look at my current build on my profile, you'll realize how legitimately excited I am for such a huge upgrade!

I would get the Sapphire R9 295x2,but what res are you looking at playing at? 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Ah good point, I should mention that in the main post. updated.

Dual 780tis should be good for that res unless the R9 295 is cheaper then get that.

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I would go for dual 290 without X.

About the build:

AX1200i is a total overkill, something like RM850 would be completely enough.

Don't buy 4770K, wait for Devil Canyon 4690K.

WD Green drives are really bad, for games go for WD Blue or Seagate Barracuda.

Of course it's your business what you do with your SSD, but I can tell you that a 500GB would probably be enough for Windows & Games, or you can take a smaller one just for the OS and a few games.

It will be an awesome build :D