competitive gaming?

Swndlr

whats your guys' input on competitive gaming like LoL, and COD and whatnot? do you guys enjoy watching it?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Watching it, no. Must be extremely fun to be the one playing though.

I think it's cool. I do not enjoy watching it, but I would most likely enjoy participating. If it wasn't CoD or an MMO like LoL or Dota.

I could go for some CS or Battlefield though.

No, I don't like watching it. It's good that competitive gaming is becoming more recognised though. 

I love watching, as well as playing CS:GO. If you haven't tried it, you should. It takes a great amount of teamwork and communication to win, and watching the pros do it is just awesome!

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

I've watched some CSGO tournaments a few times and it was pretty fun to watch, but I don't follow them and just watch them if they happen to be going on when I'm just browsing Twitch.

Call of Duty isn't really competitive. You don't have to play too long to reach the higher tier of skill level. As far as CS:GO I like watching and playing it. Very tactical and precise which makes it fun to learn from.

I forgot to mention csgo... I recently bought it but its slowly becoming one of my more enjoyed games and I was able to see after playing my first game how it can be really addictive. :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I think it's boring to watch, but I wouldn't mind playing it and playing for money.  It'd have to be Battlefield or something though.  I can't play Dota or LoL long enough to practice for something competitive.  Is there a community for competitive Battlefield?

I'm fine watching CS:GO since it can get intense.

LOL though? No thanks.

Atm I follow Dota2 and Smash actively, CSGO and SC2 passively. Last weekend I had situation where I had Nascar stream on main screen and MLG Anaheim Smash on 2nd. Both having best parts going on so it was really multitasking to keep eye on both.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I really enjoy watching tournaments, watching The International is a very unique and awesome experience even if you don't watch any esports at all, it''s by far the biggest esports event out of anything this year, with more than 10 Million USD prizepool in several days, I recommend checking it out:http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3