[NL] 120gb PNY ssd for €49,-!

Bsmith

Right now the PNY Optima 120gb SSD is on sale at media markt in the netherlands(maybe also in other countries, not sure)

I don't know much about the brand or the series, but 120GB for €49,- is really cheap.

http://www.mediamarkt.nl/mcs/product/PNY-Optima-SSD-120-GB,10259,482721,1331333.html?langId=-11

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Sadly they don't ship outside of The Netherlands :(

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Did I just f**king saw Media Markt O.o?!?!?!

Is taht bad?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I'm looking for a cheap SSD for my i3 laptop but it says that the write speed is 160 mbps.. vs a 840 EVO at 540 mbps I think I'll save up some more.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

This is the biggest piece of shit ssd you can get.

Source: my friend got one.