Asus Z77 pro USB doesn't work

Jackson889

Hey guy, i have Asus Z77 pro with i7 3770k and GTX 660ti with HX750( the original one)

For some reason, some of my Intel USB on the board doesn't work. Especially, the blue port (USB 3.0) . I think i have up to date driver and it still doesn't work properly.  AI suite and USB drivers from the website were all downloaded and installed.

Aicharger ( the one charge your phone when the computer is not one) doesn't work the way it mean to be. How do i fix it, pls let me know because i need them very much.

And sometimes, my mouse is very unresponsive. i click on the tab but it doesn't respond so i have to double click or triple click to make it work. It's very annoyed and i need to find a solution.

Thanks you very much

That's strange.. P8Z77-V pro?

Do you have all of the drivers installed? 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yes

So we're using the same motherboard,cpu and psu combo :)

Try re-installing the drivers if you haven't done so already. Then if someone doesn't have a better suggestion. Contact asus and see what you can do about it.

Sorry if this was of no help. But at least it'll bump the thread so someone else that can help you might see it 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Did you both install the ASmedia and the intel USB3 from their website or what's up with that