Mine and My Dads Newest project

Hi Everyone :)

Back-Story

Before i get into The Project im going to give you a little back story about myself and my dad and the person we are doing the project for 

I suppose i should start with my dad since hes old now :P , my dad has been Working on Bikes and Cars all his life (mainly motorcycles) and he has all ways had a bike sitting in the garden waiting for some work to be done on it for as long as i can remember , The Person we are Doing the project for is an old friend of my dads who goes by the nick-name of "Slim" , he used to ride motorcycles with my dad when they were younger but due to ill-health he cant ride anymore hence this project came about , And then there is me , as i mentioned my dad has always been around Motorcycles and due top that so have i :) , when i was 4 or 5 years old i can remember handing spanners to my dad when he worked on bikes and still do sometimes , i currently have a bike project im doing aswell as working on other peoples bikes for them , between us me and my dad can fix anything to do with bikes :)

The Project

Now onto the Project 

The Easiest way to explain what we are doing is to say that we are basically welding the front of a motorcycle onto the back of a car to make a 3 wheeled vehicle also know as a trike , now because i live in the uk its a pain in the back-side to do that with a normal 4-wheeled car, you have to go for an SVA test which determines if it is safe for road use, so instead we are using one of these :

post-15940-0-37388300-1403216984_thumb.j

As you can see it already has 3 wheels so we dont have to go and do an SVA test because the amount of wheels dosent change and its still classed as a Tricycle on the Log-Book, we have already started work on the Reliant and we have made good progress so far , Heres how it looks now

post-15940-0-85046500-1403217171.jpg

as you can see its no-where near completion yet and i will update you on the progress when we work on it , just for reference this is an old trike that my dad Built And Owned a Few years ago but we had to sell due to money problems

post-15940-0-85712300-1403217263_thumb.j

Thanks for looking at my post :D

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Not bad at all.I remember top gear did a run with this car and they put Jeremy Clarkson at the steering wheel i was so hilarious i laughed my ass off.You should watch it.Anyway great work but i think it could use some kind of cover and maybe a paint on that engine just to look clean

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Not bad at all.I remember top gear did a run with this car and they put Jeremy Clarkson at the steering wheel i was so hilarious i laughed my ass off.You should watch it.Anyway great work but i think it could use some kind of cover and maybe a paint on that engine just to look clean

yea i saw the top gear thing , problem is he was trying to drive it like a normal car .... plus if you do 2 small mods its nearly impossible to roll a Reliant Robin :D, and yea the engine will be cleaned , and painted the same as the body work :D 

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

At first i laughed at the. 

Guy in poor health condition can't ride bikes anymore.

Friends get him a reliant.

After watching the top gear clip i just thought it seemed a bit evil.

But then i scrolled down^^

That's an awesome project :D

Is there going to be a pick up style bed on the back? or are you going to cover it?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

At first i laughed at the. 

Guy in poor health condition can't ride bikes anymore.

Friends get him a reliant.

After watching the top gear clip i just thought it seemed a bit evil.

But then i scrolled down^^

That's an awesome project :D

Is there going to be a pick up style bed on the back? or are you going to cover it?

he uses the Boot in his car alot so we are gonna seal it of and make a lid for it so he can get into the boot :)

My Pc Specs