Well the  AsRock Extreme 4 is an awesome board so I'm sure that this one is too for the price.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Sorry I don't t that specific board but I just bought my first ASRock mobo and I have to say I am very pleased with it so far.   Then again I was upgrading from a stock, Dell motherboard.   Now I have the three main "3s" - SATA3, PCIe 3, and USB 3.   :)

I also liked that for only $70 USD I got a board that supports RAID, 16 gigs of RAM, AHCI, voltage settings, temp controls and many other BIOS options as well as having a PS/2 port for those old school mechanical keyboards which are making a comeback.   The PS/2 port has a higher key rollover than USB will support.     The board has HDMI, DVI (although I won't use either because of my add-on video card) and 7.1 sound with multiple jacks instead of two combined or multiplexed jacks.  Individual jacks provide stronger and cleaner signals.   

For a relatively small price this board brought my computer out of the stone age and into the current era. :)

Computer enthusiast, Network Consultant - 16+ years experience - Associates Degree in Electronics - 1996 - CompTIA A+ certification - 2000 - Bachelor's Degree of Information Technology - 2010